Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
Name: Before it was Dalin Purtovya, which may still remain, however, he prefers Kuridium

Race : Mixed: Human and Necrontyr

Era: Uknown. Static unconciousness before his birth and relapse during his accidental 'unbirthing' which occured in 41.0023M. Recording continues...

Appearance: Uknowing if the carapace armor belongs to an Imperial Gaurd Regiment, Kuridium wears protective cerulean blue garms that covers an exponential part of his near-mechanical body. His head, the only exposed surface of flesh, resembles the pale flesh of an egg shared with the fanstastic dullness of machinery so ancient, the rust had solidified into iron solder. Brown hair shoots from his skull and cut it short. His eyes are petty green, transparent and fluid like liquid currency or illicit drug.

Spirit: Necrontyr - the Souless Machines - Bazaalgamon.

Abilities: Summon the Necrontyr Gaurd: Summons a finite number of Gaurdsmen to his side. These Gaurdsmen are just as tough as their flesh and blood, however, these men do not bleed.

Important Info: Bazaalgamon has inherited the glorious curses of its twice-borne star-gods of the Necrontyr. But these curses have consequences, and seem debilitating to the wielder:

1) Bazaalgamon has no Beast Spirit, no ability to evolve.

2) He has no attacks. Instead, his power comes from the Long Las he wields.

3) The Necrontyr Gaurdsmen he conjures (the only 'ability' Bazaalgamon wields) are limited to the number of posts by me.

Levels of power: Upgrades: Considering Bazaalgamon cannot progress himself accordingly, there are options to give his Necrontyr Gaurd such as heavier weapons or, if the star-gods will it, tanks.

Alignment: Nuetral - Ever since his botched tranformation into a Necron Pariah, Kuridium has been given a single image of an object. He doesn't know the origin, the race which set it there, nor the reason why he has it. Just that he needs to find it. And it feels farther away with every year....
OCC: Approved, I was about to suggest something else besides summoning a bunch of Necrons to your aid but after reading the curses part, I feel this is balanced enough. But one suggestion, these 'summoned' Necrons should vanish just as they appeared when they're no longer needed.
Dalin watched the living. Scores of flesh-filled creatures walking around the marketeen, in a trained round-about way that mimicks the vehicle traffic a few yards away. A Rockcrete Mason lurched over a produce stand, flakes of dried crete floating from his hands while he picked at an apple. Further down, a Noble from House Darr was spiting a merchant about an Iho tin with dented sides. School Habs had let their children out early and the boys flooded the lower mercantile shops for Sugar Blots and Acid Drops and Chocolate Numers.

All of them walking towards their graves. Everyone.

Dalin turned from the window. His commercia hab stared back. He strode easily through the one room living space towards the only furniture he owned, a simple data slate. Picking it up, he tapped it on.

"All walking towards early graves." Dalin rasped. "Living in a lie."

He knew the Necrontyr would awake soon. The signs were showing all over Talthus. Dying wildlife, rivers and estuary's running dry every second the darkness of night touches it, people disappearing underground, and the most obvious had been a black obelisk rising in Tenneth Square, but the arrogant Governor-Militant stated it was nothing more than the work of Chaos.

And Dalin looked to escape the Necrontyr once more. "They can't capture me yet. I still need to find it."

The data slate contained a Gaurdsmen's I.D. and gene reading, enough to get him off planetside and onto an orbital station. He had enough credits to pay for a long voyage to Diur'Anor, a Tau Settlement on the eastern fringe, and continue trying to find it.

But the slate face began to glow.

"What-" Dalin said before his eyesight was swallowed by the intense light. And he felt the floor giveway.
"No way." He rubbed his eyes hard with his palms, "I must have passed out or something." He continued, slowly standing from his chair, grass folding under his shoes.

Sid absorbed his surroundings slowly, shocked and amazed. scared. Mosty scared. He plopped down onto his bottom bunk and tried to calm himself, "Okay Sid... assuming this isn't a dream... what is it?"

He poundered for a moment, "You don't know where you are?" A voice came from the top bunk, followed by the sound of teeth bitting into an apple.

Sid jumped to his feet and shifted his gaze quickly to the creature atop his bed, "No way..." He stammered, backing away slowly.

"Way." The being spoke, after jumping to the grass, planting her clawed feet into the dirt and green.

"You..." The teen rubbed his eyes again, "You're Flamon!"

"Sure am!" The femals creature named Flamon pointed her index finger toward the teen and winked with a smile.

"But..." He stopped to observe the creature, "Your a girl!" Sid shouted, peering at her bust, clother by a form fitting red garment, which reached across her right shoulder.

"So?" She cocked an eyebrow, widening her emerald eye a bit, "Don't you have girl Flamon where ever it is your from?"

"Well actually..." Sid scratched at his chin, "Wait!" he stopped to think again, "This... What world is this? where am I?"

"Pfft, the Digital World of course." She waved her hand and red fingernails at the boy.

"I knew it!" His lips curled and opened with excitment, "And you are my Partner, right?!"

She shrugged, "I don't know." Flamon spoke quickly before running her fingers through her long flame red hair, "But your cute enough, I could handle hanging around with you for a while."

"Awesome..." He sighed, trying to regain his composure, "Oh!"

Flamon tilted her head as she watched the strange human teen rummage through the tall grass near his computer, "What are you looking for?" She asked right before he sat up on his knees while holding a small, grey, Triangular device with a square screen in the center and a slit on the side, "Whats that?"

"It's what will let me help you in battle." Sid statted calmly.

"Battle, huh?" Flamon closed her eyes, "Sounds fun." she smiled at the idea.

"Which way is the nearest town?" Sid looked about the green and tree bark.

"Hmm..." The tan skinned Digimon poundered for a moment, "That way." She pointed north.

"Okay then, let's go." Sid smiled softly at Flamon.

"Oh yeah, what might your name be?" She asked.

"Sid."

"All those who come from the world of the humans, regardless of what time you're from, come to the Clockwork building, look for the woman in the red dress out front."

"Well isn't that convienent..." Sid chuckled softly, "Can you lead us to the Clock Tower?" he looked at Flamon, who was a couple inches shorter then him.

"Sure can!"

"Why doesn't each of you tell us which year you all come from? You start first, Mr. No Manners."

"Sounds like there is someone up those stairs..." Flamon stated.

"Hopefully friendly." Sid gulped before they proceeded up the stairs.

Sid and Flamon stood outside the opening of the room holding a few other people, "We aren't too later are we?" Sid poked his head into the room.
Marco jumped, being the closest to the door "Oh... more people..." He relaxed, flattening down his feathers "I think not."

"Hmm?" Graine looked at Flamon. He could swear he had seen this Digimon before... oh well... doesn't matter. He turned his attention back to the newly arrived human.
Sid stuttered a bit as he began his introduction, "Hi... I'm Sid..."

"And I'm Flamon!" The female Digimon chirped.

Sid smiled softly, waving with his Digivice in hand.
"Glad to see you made it." Clockmon said to the newcomers. "now, just to get everyone up to speed, could you please tell everyone here what planet you're from, and what year you're from? I know it sounds strange but we're trying to explain what's going on here."
Sid thought for a moment, knowing the answer to the question, but a bit confused as to why that information would be needed, "I am from Earth... 2006 A.D." He replied.
Penn Fifteen Wrote:Sid thought for a moment, knowing the answer to the question, but a bit confused as to why that information would be needed, "I am from Earth... 2006 A.D." He replied.

Marco waited a moment before saying anything "This makes more sense when you know I'm from 2374 AD..." He said to Sid quietly.
"2374 AD?!" Sid questioned loudly, "Y-you're joking right? How can you... How can we be here in the same point of time?"