Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
OOC: sounds interesting...I just hope this is approved...

Quote:name: Fred

race: human

era: during season 3 digimon, but from america. while in the digital world with his partner, everything mixed up and what not, in turn losing his partner in the mix.

appearance: 5'8", long dark blue hair, wears a long sleeved turquoise shirt with a black leather sleeveless shirt over it. black slacks, always carries a backpack with paper and art tools...along with simple survival tools. heavy black shoes, and wears black leather guantlets over his arms. has a black digivice with blue trim, but is useless without his partner.

partner: blackguilmon(same made by takato at the time, also had a backup, which was attacked by a darkspire particle before the time mix up)

levels of power: has minor control over lightning, which will strengthen over time

alignment: neutral

other: kinda explained in the "era" two days before the mix up, fred received his digimon, and his device. at the same time he was sent to the digital world meeting his partner. he spent the whole day with him, only to lose him the next day. he too was in the mix up, seperated from him for a bit before others arrived...more explained later.
Approved, glad to have you in.
OOC:thanks

IC: watching the destruction from the a little ways away, "Every time I get a lead...something like this happens..." sighes before walking to the battle zone. "Might as well see if there are any survivors that has seen guilmon..."
Marco gaped as the girl got killed "And what in the name of Pitaie is going on!?"

Graine looked down at Marco "That would be useful to know..."

OOC: Pitaie = A God that the people on Marco's homeworld worship. Name translation = Reason. :P
OOC: Fwe! Something to do in my spare time!

Name: Sid Sheppard

Race: Human

Era: 2006. Boring, uneventful 2006.

Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j297/C...on/Sid.jpg

Partner: Flamon

Levels: Rookie(Flamon), Champion(Fangmon), Ultimate(Bastemon)

Alignment: Neutral

And since I was already approved I shall begin! =O

IC:

Sid sat before the large monitor of his computer, engulfed in the illumination it created within his darkened room. He had nothing to do but study into past sciences which were long forgotten. He read his new Death Note Mangas, and watched his new FullMetal Alchemist movie which he recently purchased, and days ago he finished watching the newest episodes of his favorite shows on TV such as Avatar: the Last Air Bender and Naruto. He also finished watching shows online, with English subtitles from Japan; mainly his favorite Digimon Savers. Now he looked into ancient Alchemy, wishing loudly in his head he could study the intriguing art. He glimpsed over at his Game Boy Advanced which held in it the large blue cartridge game called Pokemon: Crystal.

Sid sighed as bored raced into his being once he finished the last paragraph of the Alchemy section of the Web Site he was at,
OOC: All those old and new, make your way to the clockwork building.

Back near the clockwork building, Ezekiel got back up after having the device now bound to him pound him in the face. Dusting himself off he looked at the walking clock Digimon, shook his head and said,

"Alright, xeno, tell me why I'm here."

"It's Clockmon, and gladly." Replied the digimon "I see you're not the only one here." He then glanced at Marco and then at James. "Come."

Ezekiel followed Clockmon into the Clockwork building and into one of the rooms adjacent to the central chamber. Clockmon then picked up what looked like a microphone and spoke into it. "All those who come from the world of the humans, regardless of what time you're from, come to the Clockwork building, look for the woman in the red dress out front."

"Oh, make me the hostess." Muttered Arukenimon who was outside the room at the time.

"Let's wait a bit for everyone to come here." Clockmon said. "In the meantime, sit down."

Shrugging his shoulders, Ezekiel sat down in one of the ornate chairs in the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere else in the Digital World...

With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeench, we unlock the way for our missionary...

In a seemingly unassuming small cavern in the middle of a digital forest, the air itself begins to twist and distort...

With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we speak the words of conveyance...

A thousand whispering voices can be heard in the immediate area as the distortion intensifies and pink glow fills the previously dark cavern.

With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we prepare this place, for his arrival...

The air grows thick and foul, and a swirling can be seen in mid-air. The ground seems to writhe and boil as fungus, maggots, worms and other such implements of rot and decay shape the earth into something that resembles something like a crude cradle...

And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for him...

The whisperings, the distortions in the air, and the festerings below come to a climax with a roar, a large mid-air explosion of red, orange, and pink flame, and the end of the growth of rot. When it all cleared, a large, organic mass lay within the cradle of solidified filth. Within moments, organs began to form within, then bones, muscle, and finally skin. With a trembling hand, the thing, now looking more like a young humanoid male, reached out and let loose a plegm filled birth cry.
"damn...not a single survivor in this part of town...maybe i'll just go the center..." fred said as he started to walk unknowingly to the clockwork building.

He was a few blocks away when he felt a sharp peirce at his heart, he clutched it in pain, but not screaming. "Black....BlackGuilmon..." was all he said before he looked to his right and seen the only thing that was left of him...a dark blue diamond that he had given him when they had met.
Marco blinked at the clockwork building "What... ah... fine..." He grumbled to himself "Isn't anyone going to explain all this...?"

Graine grinned and followed.
It was a little under an hour before all that heard Clockmon's call came to the clockwork building and were directed to the room by Arukenimon. Ezekiel glanced around at the various people here, most of them looked human, except for the odd xeno. Once he was content that everyone was here Clockmon grabbed everyone's attention by ringing an ornamental bell which hung in the room.

"Welcome digidestined." Clockmon said.

"Digi-destined?" Ezekiel asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, humans pulled here to the Digital World to protect it." Clockmon clarified. "Over the years, many humans were pulled here to the Digital World to save it from some unknown evil. But this time it's different, you see, some years back, the Digital World was forced outside of time."

"And how are we to believe this? There is no way to prove it." Ezekiel said.

"Oh really?" Arukenimon asked. "Why doesn't each of you tell us which year you all come from? You start first, Mr. No Manners."

"998.M41" Ezekiel said.

"In english?" Arukenimon asked.

"41,998 A.D." Ezekiel said.

"Now for the rest of you. What years do you all come from?"
Marco blinked "I'm from 629 AEz... uhm... I think that's 2374 AD..." He scratched under the feathers on his arm nervously.