Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
"Good lord, are you made of metal?!" The clock digimon said as Ezekiel got up off him.

"Half of me." Ezekiel said. "Explain to me why this particular situation is happening? Why in the name of the Omnissiah should I care about this place, if these people are stupid enough to let Chaos in then they have no right to continue living."

"You just don't get it do you?" The clock digimon said. "This world doesn't abide by the rules of your home time and space! Chaos as you know it doesn't exist here! And these people do have a right to continue living, and you, sir have to preserve that right!"

"Why?" Ezekiel said. "For what reason am I obligated to protect these heretics and Xenos?!"

"It is the reason you are here! You may not care about the lives here but at least you should care about your own!" The clock digimon shouted before calming himself down. "Come with me, if you want to destroy that girl then I'll show you how. I'm sure you're interested in that."

Rolling his eyes, Ezekiel followed the walking clock into the clockwork building, where he was pointed to an ornate pillar in the center.

The walking clock would then explain, "This structure was built to house the very power of order itself, made only to respond to the prayer of he who was destined to recieve that power. Now, I know time really doesn't exist as we used to know it anymore, but I hope fate hasn't been screwed up as a result. Now, utter a prayer, any prayer, hopefully from your heart to activate the pillar and unlock your destiny."

Giving a heavy sigh, Ezekiel thought for a brief moment, and then thought of his favorite prayer, one of the catachisms of the autoculus of Mars,

"Toll the great bell once, pull the lever forward to engage the piston and the pump. Toll the great bell twice, with push of button fire the engine and spark the turbine into life. Toll the great bell thrice, sing praise to the god of all machines!"

Upon completion of the prayer, the great pillar sprung into life with gears turning and all. The device in Ezekiel's pocket started beeping wildly, pulling it out, he looked at it quizzically. One of the buttons was flashing, upon pressing it, he saw what looked like some sort of download, and a bright light. Little did he know, but a great transformation was taking place.

"Okay! Times up!" Twilightmon said as she stood and began her wholesale destruction of the town. Only to be stopped by the presence of something stepping out of the clockwork building.

It looked like a knight in red, gothic armor, with no part of the body to be seen underneath. Attached to his back was an ammo box, with belts feeding heavy machine guns attached to the underside of each forearm. The ammo box also functioned as a sort of power source for the jet turbines attached to either side. For Ezekiel, this new form felt right, despite seeming wrong. Looking forward at Twilightmon, he decided that he would debate this later, he had heretics to purge.
Marcus frowned... looking at his feet while thinking. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard voices from inside the pub. Seeing the door nearby... he went to it and looked in curiously.
OOC: Please take care not to call any actions I may or may not take. It's rather troublesome when you call direct hits in advance.

-----

Off to the side of this stand off stood a lone human girl and a digimon beside her. The girl herself has long black hair with crimson streaks running through it and the digimon beside her was a crimson feline with tiger stripes. "Yep, the space-time is fucked again.." Spoke the girl, placing her hand on her hips.

"Yep.. and it's totally not our fault this time." The red feline replied with a shrug.

The commentary nearby distracted Twilightmon as she turned to face the two. "And who the hell are you?!" She demanded, not interested in Ezekiel's new form as of yet.

"Oh, don't mind us.. we're just stopping through!" The girl spoke cheerfully, waving it off as nothing. "Just think of us as a cameo!"

"....A cameo? Who the hell do you think you are?!" Twilightmon demanded.

The crimson feline pointed beyond Twilightmon. "There. That will explain it."

"Eh?" Turning, Twilightmon blinked. "I don't see any-"

By time she returned her gaze to the strange duo.. they were gone. Eyebrow twitching in annoyance, Twilightmon growled before storming off, throwing Chaos Impacts all over the town and setting things ablaze as she went. It goes without saying that she's all but ignored the new warrior behind her.
Marco watched Twilightmon with alarm, back off sideways in case she decided to attack him. He flinched as he collided with something... large... and hard. He looked and fell back in surprise, letting off a started whistle.

"Are you Marcus?" The hulking golem asked, towering over him.

"Y-Yes?"

It's tone of voice shifted dramatically to a gleeful chirp "Eee! I'm Granitemon!"

"Granite-... mon?"

"But you can call me Graine, partner!"

"Partner!?" Marcus said in an alarmed voice.
Ezekiel completely ignored the 'cameo' and watched as Twilightmon began raining black death over the town. He didn't much care about the damage she were doing, in any normal circumstances the Imperium would do the same to purge this world. But these are not normal circumstances, numerous examples can be derived to prove just that. This girl, this foul chaos scum, this heretic, this abomination must be purged, and what better tool than the fire spurted forth from the guns underneath his arms!

"Eat leaden death." Ezekiel's new form, known as Skitarrimon said as his raised his guns and fired a spray of bullets in her direction.
"Ack!" Marus ducked as he heard gunfire; a bad thing even on his homeworld where such things as guns didn't exist.

Graine looked between Twilightmon and Ezekiel before bellowing in a voice that could, and did, shatter glass "ENOUGH!!!"

Marcus flinched from the noise. I don't want to be here... I want to be home...
Having had a cup of coffee, which had been purchaced from a person who could only pronounce it "Caw-Fee", James, with Minomon in his arms, dashed down the street. Catching sight of a ducking human ("A human! Thank Goodness! Maybe it's not a nutcase!") James grabbed his arm as he passed "Come on! We need to bugger off before this place is leveled!"
OOC: :oops: I got the name wrong... And he is most definately NOT human! See the picture! :P

I Wrote:Name: Marco

Race : Human/Alien

Era: 629 AEz (2374 in human years)

Appearance: Is a link to a picture OK?

Partner/Spirit: None... yet. :P

Levels of power: n/a

Alignment: Order.

IC:

Marco flinched "W-Wait! Where am I!?"
"Mmm?" Twilightmon turned her head around at the phrase uttered, only to be riddled with bullets into her back. Said bullets exited out through her chest as she coughed up blood and dropped to her knees before falling flat on her face, dead. A ring of digicode formed around the lifeless body, leaving the two spirits of darkness hovering there.
OOC: Oh, I'm sure you won't be down for long knowing you.

IC: Skitarrimon walked over to the girl's dead body and gave it a good kick, seeing that she was truly gone, he breathed a sigh of satisfaction and turned back into Ezekiel. Turning back to the walking clock digimon, he said,

"Make sure you properly dispose of this body and any tainted artefacts she may of had. I may not be with the Ordo Malleus, but at least I have been made know of the dangers of Chaos."

"What about the spirits there?" Asked the clock.

"Those?" Ezekiel asked pointing at the two hovering idols. "Destroy them."

"I'm not sure spirits can be destroyed."

"Then take them far from here so they can do no more harm." Ezekiel suggested. "In the meantime, you can do the same with this." He then pulled out the device which allowed him to change into Skitarrimon.

"You need that. You couldn't have defeated her any other way!"

"From the looks of it, anyone with a lasgun, boltgun, or heavy stubber could've done the same." Ezekiel said.

"You still don't really understand do you?"

"I suppose not, xeno. Now catch!" Ezekiel said tightening his grip on the device and leaning back to throw it back at the clock digimon. However, he accidentally pressed one of the buttons which pulled the two spirits into the device. "What the?!"

"They're inside now, safe and sound."

"Making this thing even more tainted than before!" Ezekiel yelled out before throwing the device as hard as he could, only to have it come back to his face seconds later like a boomerang.

"It's bound to you now."