Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
Veemon walked with her daughter, who was following right behind her, trying to find a village or at least a place to stay. She didn't know what to do if they didn't find a place to stay since she didn't want to sleep on the ground again.

"Mommy? Are you alright?" asked the little girl.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much trying to find a place to stay." Veemon awsnered feeling tired from walking.
Fred decided to check his digivice for the first time coming to this digital world, but seen that it wasn't really useful since it never did point in one general direction, just kept going in circles all over the screen. After a few minutes of just staring at it it finally pointed to the opposite direction to where he was staring. he decided to push a few buttons, and before he knew it the screed just went static before a digiegg popped up on the screen.

His eyes went wide as he just stared at the egg. Shocked that his partner had been with him that whole time. He pushed a few more buttons seeing more options than there was before, some of them had some options for spirits, while others showed other options such as a locator. One option that had intigued him was a crest that was in there. it was empty but he just stared at it for a while.
OOC: Happy Christmas!
OOC:and a happy new year to you too DaD
OOC: lol Huray for senseless posting!

As I look out the frosted window glass,
I can't but hope for the white crystal rain,
Delicate pieces of the infinite random,
That melt on my reddened palm in the cold winter sun.

*takes a bow* Wink Merry Christmas, one and all.
OOC: ok, back on topic...

IC:
Fred put his digivice away in a secure pocket of his bag, and went back to the window with a small grin on his face while a small tear trickled down his face.
Marco stared at the wall for a few minutes... He sighed. I doubt anyone even wants to talk to me...
OOC: Sorry I hadn
OOC: lol

IC:

Marco scratched his eyelids, only half listening. He sighed and took another look around at the other 'Destined', as Graine had called them.
"Well, Minomon, looks like we're going on an adventure!"

"Great! What'll we need?"

"Well, I'm going to see if I can't get my hands on some matches or a lighter, maybe a torch... and then we'll need water and a rucksack. I left my briefcase at school... Hope no-one looks through it." He pictured the look on his IT teacher's face, and shuddered. "But first, breakfast! Hope they've got Weetabix... Let's sit down..." he lowered his voice to a whisper, "But try to avoid any fasists from the future. Those guys are insaine."