Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
OOC: Well once again I will be on a leave for a while... Although I just got my computers back and I no longer have to use my mom's, my girl friend is driving up here tonight and shall be here in a couple of hours... I will be unable to post untill the latest the 10th... So, I again give my characters over to 0bl1v1on. Once again, sorry for the innconvienece...
OOC: Still alive?

IC:Sid blinked slowly, staring at the speaker as if words of importance still spewed forth. The Teen blinked slowly, one eye before the other, then scratched at his behind while letting out a yawn. Flamon, sat down on the floor beside Sid after the announcment was over and began to lick at the back of her wrist, then run it across the fur on her head, cleaning herself.

"So, what's for breakfest?" Sid forced the question past his teeth before letting out another yawn.
Marco found that same question in his mind. He looked at Graine but the stone giant merely shrugged.
OOC: Still alive? Unfortunately, no. I've decided to let this RPG die since I really have no idea what I want to do with it in terms of story after a short while. I might come back to it, I might not, I'm sorry if I wasted your time.