Join our server on Discord

My dream went out in smoke...again.
It is the way to go!

And I think the memory bit played a big part with me and my not having to study. Wink
Soon I can test the Univ theory on the matter though. I would assume that as long as I am present for class, I would do the same as in highschool. My father said that the people who were in class on time every time, were the people who passed. It might have more to do with being in class, more than the studying. But, I will have to wait and see... No full time for me it looks like until the fall... (My dreams of being a full time college student at 16 went up in smoke when I turned 17.. :cry: )
Renamon's Army
Herr Mullen Wrote:No, actually, I didn't.

I just wish I could get away with something so outlandish. Where does a person get anything like that?

I do wish I knew what the little cravat thing's called. Then I could ask about one.
And I always thought you English had lots of wonderful clothing you could choose from....
Oh, I realized you were praising Leo for his clothing and not for himself; sorry. Anyway, this is the pic, but he's not showing his clothing:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/sakib/pics_leo.JPG

Quote:And I think the memory bit played a big part with me and my not having to study.
Soon I can test the Univ theory on the matter though. I would assume that as long as I am present for class, I would do the same as in highschool. My father said that the people who were in class on time every time, were the people who passed. It might have more to do with being in class, more than the studying.
I have quite a privileged memory, and yet it's not enough, since it's just too much (and yeah, I did fine at high school too). And your father is right; it's not that much as for being in class, but that teachers usually go off with things they believe or like that are not in the books and then they ask for that at tests; well, that's in my Univ anyway.
True, that is a big part of it.
Renamon's Army