Join our server on Discord

A Short Little Break
True..
Grr, I can't take it anymore.
I want to move in with someone..ARGH
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm sure roran would love to. Maybe you two can get a little house for yourselves or with a few friends.
You could move down to the South with me. All you have to deal with is the occasional redneck and country music. Not bad for warm weather and southern hospitality.
Like UnknownH said just one more year, then you can come and go as you please.
I am so sorry, but I wouldn't be able to withstand the south...sountry music bugs the crap outs of me...

Unknown...stop that...you keep making me blush when you say that kinda stuff...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Oh well can't blame you, that music can get annoying. With the exception of the music you have to admit, you would want to live here. Besides what does Wisconsin have that we don't.
Good CHEESE!!!!!!
^_^
^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hmmm Cheese ya we don't have that, but we have the warm climate. Wisconsin = cold, South=warmth.
Haha true. But I kinda like it up here...the school. I don't want to leave...everyone wants me to move with them...I would either move with Roran......or Grim!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ouch that hurts. I quess a Southern man just can't beat a Wisconsin man or Grim. Actually I bet i'm third in line right? I would say you could come to my school, but it is an all male school and I doubt you could fit in. But hey your welcome to try.
Nothing against you...I've just known them longer.
Yeah, I doubt I would make a good male...
My chest won't be able to blend in very well lol
*looks down* Damn you...you cursed......THINGS!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA