Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Death: Look I'm busy okay. *Slices the curtain to ribbons revealing DMX* I need to head over to wisconsin. I have a previous appointment with Brett Favre's career.

Shadow: Alright! Take that packer down!

Death: Ahh, there you are.

Shadow: Oh shit! *Starts running*

Death: Look I'm a very busy angel of death, can't you guys just roll over and die for me? I'll give you each five bucks.

Shadow: YAY! Five bucks!

Slashmon: Is he really that stupid?

Shadow: Wait a minute...

Slashmon: Holy, is he having an intellectual thought?

*Cut away to Shadow's head. A hamster starts running around in a wheel but quickly passes out*

Shadow: Make it ten!

Slashmon: False alarm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi again sorry for not replying sooner I registerd thinking i'd have plenty of time on my hands and well yeah I was wrong

BLemming: who said that?

me.

BLemming: Who's me?

I'm the disembodied voice of your subconsious.

BLemming: Farther Christmas?

.....No im your subconsious.

BLemming: Santa?

NO IM YOUR SUBCONSIOUS! NOT SANTA!

BLemming: Easter Bunnie?

BlueGatomon: Lemming are you fighting with a disembodied voice?

BLemming: He started it!

DID NOT!

BLemming: Ya did too!

DID NOT!

BLemming: YA DID TOO!

DID NOT!

BLemming: Oh I hate you, you lousy snotty son of a- *BlueGatomon: LEMMING!

Disembodied voice: Hahahaha!

BlueGatomon: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!! Lemming your fighting with your own head just think about that for a second before you do anything else.

BLemming *sits with a look of deep thought for a moment........................................ "DIE HEAD! *Starts punching himself around the room.

BlueGatmon: Oh I give up! *walks over to Slashmon "why yes I am new, you wanna show me around? *giggles

BLemming *Slams his head into a wall "OOH pritty lights *Falls uncounsious on the floor.
Lumi: Bah! None of these mortals know about the Neo Gems! PURE CHAOS SHALL BE MI~~

Kurtz: You do know that the real Raystorm and Manic will probably come and kill u~~

Lumi: CHAOS NATURE! *traps Kurtz in a block of ice, before huffing* I don't wanna know about my fancharacter existan--

Kurtz: --Godspeed.

Lumi: WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - :shock: *goes to BLemming* Err... hello?

Me - *laughs and points at Lumi*
Disturbed: Can I be encased in a block of ice too?
The OCA
Lumi: Those fools! They mentioned my debut game in an actual ENGLISH MAGAZINE! *huffs* And it was a true section dedicated to the game I was in as well! Pathetic humans!

Kurtz: I'M FROZEN! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gol: I got it! *puts sticks around Kurtz and lights it with lighter as fire surrounds him* Now to wait.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Disturbed: CRANBERRY SAUCE
The OCA
BLemming *drifts back into consiousness and sits up "Urgh anyone get the licence plate of that truck?
*looks at Jeth "Hi err where am I again?, I remember somthing about Santa and and somone telling me that they were my subcouncious, I also remeber Gnomes.....EVIL GNOMES."

BlueGatmon: He was probably better off unconsious.
Jeth - Who cares? *cuddles BLemming* Are you sure you're alright though?