Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Neighboor: What are you doing in my house?

Disturbed: *walking with a barrel of nitroglycorine that leads a trail of NG to the stove* None of your business leave me alone.

Neighboor: But you're in my house!! It is my business!!

Disturbed: Just...shut up I know what I'm doing *walks outside with the barrel then sets it down*

Neighboor: What are you doing?

Disturbed: Just watch *fires a small dark shot into the puddle of nitroglycorine and immediatly ignites it and the fire trails back into the house. As soon as it reaches the stove the entire house blows up, becoming engulfed in flames*

Neighboor: CURSE YOU SDP!!!
The OCA
DMX: He's not Reno anymore, I should tell them that the possibilities for them to survive are,

WarLongmon: *Grabs Poke and Jeth and punches them 3 meters underground, then starts Dual Gemini Blasting everything in reach*

DMX: Oh well, they knew that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me - ^.^' *cuddling Jeth*
Jeth - :shock:' Too close...
Me - Yeah... *teleports Jeth to a safe place, jumps out of hole* ^_^ Hey, that was fun!
Disturbed: Hold on, dont we have a rule in SDP that states we can never bring harm to that of a furry. Isnt Jeth a furry?
The OCA
DMX: Tell that to mister hyper-active. *Points at the Mega digimon rampaging over the city*

WarLongmon: *Draws two Einlanzers and starts slashing buildings apart*

DMX: I'd love to help, but I got important matters to attend to *Grabs a Pie and starts munching on it*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me - *jumps on WarLongmon's back and clings* ^u^
WarLongmon: *Turns around so quickly he slips off from Poke, leaving him in air* SHRED! *Cross slashes Poke, shredding his clothes to nothing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed Wrote:Disturbed: Hold on, dont we have a rule in SDP that states we can never bring harm to that of a furry. Isnt Jeth a furry?

Shadow: That only accounts for hot furries. Like Rena,

Renee: DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!!

Shadow:...mon.

Renee: RARR!! *Tackles Shadow and begins throwing him around like a rag doll smashing his head into the ground and random buildings*

Slashmon: Don't worry, that happens quite often.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Okay that clears up somethings. How come Aquarivamon dont act like that?

Aquarivamon: Because we're always horny not angry...*pounces on Disturbed*

Disturbed: *ish pounced on* Hello..

Aquarvamon: *grins* Hello..
The OCA
DMX: That explains it all! That's why I made the Rena Sauce, heh heh heh. Suddenly everything makes sense~

Dot: Leave that thing alone! *Slaps cigarette off DMX's claw*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad