Join our server on Discord

I used to love them...but now I don't mind killing them.
I had this case, more or less the same, some years ago, three months after my sister had brought her first kitten. Some houses from my own, there was a women with a pregnant cat, she lived alone and everything. She just fed it and let it live inside her house whenever it dropped in.

The day reached when the cat gave birth, four kittens were born, one black, a white one with a black spot on it's head, and two perfectly white.

Children came that day, I can remember I was there watching since I was famished by kittens (silly boy of 9 years). All the children were caressing and rubbing the new-born kittens while their mother tried to lick them to clean them or so I've heard. I stood back, it was gross to me (reason why the famishing vanished from me :P).

The next day, my friends, my little sister and I went to check up on the kitten family. The old lady was confused and told us she couldn't find one of the white ones and the one with the black spot. Well, we volunteered to help search.

We searched everywhere, until my sis, not wanting to search for them, went directly to see the others and their mother. She screamed.

When we were all there, we saw the white kitten torn in two and the one with the spot lacking a leg and a ear, with a scratched face, below the bed. The other two (the pure black and pure white) were inside the cupboard, where the lady had decided to keep them.

From that day, I learned not to touch any new-born animal, you could guess what happened to me the day my sis' cat got pregnant three consecutive times <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 11-23-2006, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
[No subject] - by DV85 - 11-23-2006, 11:35 AM
[No subject] - by That One Internet Guy - 11-24-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 11-24-2006, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-25-2006, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Shadowknight - 11-26-2006, 01:10 AM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-28-2006, 06:37 AM