Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl Movie!
Here's something for you all to watch if your excited about said game.

http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

Enjoy =p I did, time and time again. (yes, Kirby'y super smash move involves "cooking" the characters.)
This is one of the reasons why I'm getting the Wii. It rules. Period.
I like Kirby's and Pikachu's graphical upgrade! lol But seriously, I do hope they are able to get David Hayter to do Solid Snake when it comes to the US.
no kidding. that'd be awesome
Hehe you shoulda sent this to the video game central Humon :P

I've seen this on G4TV i'm pretty sure this'll be the main seller for the Wii for a while, if i ever get the console then this'll be the first game i get for it. It's gonna be a freaking awsome game!... I hope >.<
Snake shall pwn all... except Link. Link uber pwns everything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Hehe you shoulda sent this to the video game central Humon :P

I've seen this on G4TV i'm pretty sure this'll be the main seller for the Wii for a while, if i ever get the console then this'll be the first game i get for it. It's gonna be a freaking awsome game!... I hope >.<
Do you know how much melee sold? A large amount. Very large.
Of course it'll sell.
especially for Samus' Super Smash Move. that'll get all most guys (and some girls) randy!

Link has his Twilight Princess look, and Fox, I think will have his blaster out at all times as a main attack too (I believe it is undecided for now).
Lost some people I see.

I still can't find anyone who can beat me more then once out of 20 fights on melee.

1 out of 50 when I am using Link.
Renamon's Army
I'm pretty good with Mewtwo, but Young Link, I am King. I cant seem to be able to beat the Giga Bowser, Mewtwo, and captain Falcon team. I did it before a couple years ago. but I don't remember who I used to kill them with. it's kinda pissing me off...

(Match 51) for those who don't know.