Girls Time
12-08-2006, 05:33 PM,

"No~" Viela quickly responded, giving a flat stare at Jamey. "I'm not straight... "
12-08-2006, 10:35 PM,

After a couple of lunges of Kiva's tongue the green furred wolfess couldnt hold back her orgasm any longer. Emmy arched her back to its limits and moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm rush out of her in a tidal wafe of juices that shot out into the silver fox's muzzle.
12-09-2006, 09:23 AM,

Kiva chocked a bit at first from the sudden rush of juices landing on her mouth but quickly she swallows them down, murring happily at the sweet taste. She then slowly retreats her tongue and licks her pussy clean as well as her own lips to then lift her head and look at Emmy.
12-10-2006, 10:10 AM,

The green furred wolfess sat up with her elbows supporting her looking at Kiva "It was heavenly." she replied panting lightly. She then crawled on all fours to the silver fox getting her face close to hers "Thank you." she said she softly licked her lips of the small dabble of juices that was on her lips.
12-10-2006, 12:38 PM,

Kiva couldn
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM,

"Then I'm very greatfull for it" She returned Kiva's cute smile with a smile of her own she gave her another playful lick on the cheek then giggled. "But.." as Emmy said that she moved her muzzle to the silver fox's neck "..cant let me have all the fun." she giggles softly before giving her neck a soft lick.
12-10-2006, 02:55 PM,

Jamey let out a sigh of relief when she heared Viela, "I'm sorry for judging you.... but I just resently.... came out of the closest," she said nervously.

Donna gave a content sigh of happieness as she looked into Akane eyes lovenly, "I need you... I'm sorry just to soon for us," she said calmly.

[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]

12-10-2006, 03:41 PM,

Viela's eyes twitched, as well as her ear. "From... the closet?"

She blinked again, before eyeing the dildo once more. "..What were you... doing in there?"
12-10-2006, 09:50 PM,

A soft moan escaped Kiva
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM,

"But I feel like..I must?" Emmy moved herself behind Kive and sat right behind her with her legs spread and body pressed against her back. The green furred wolfess then resumed the soft licking of her neck as her paws slowly slipped under Kiva's arms to her mammories where she softly caressed and cupped them.