Lesbian Sex In A Limo [COMING SOON!]
11-21-2006, 02:39 AM,
Let's make a new one.
How about we make a new topic? That way we have a clean slate. Oh and if you like, you may start it.

PS. If you can, pick a pretty Japanese girl's name for your persona, though any name will do. I may want to add to my backstory bit by bit as the RP progresses (if it's okay). For my persona, I'm a shapely C cup for my boob size, too. My height is 5' 11''.
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM,

If you would, Jeanette, I need two things from you.

Hope you don't mind, nor take this as offense, but this isn't exactly a mIRC channel, nor an Instant Messenger, so if you would, could you stop talking in First Person in RPs? It's kind of disturbing, and I'm serious.

The second thing, as a suggestion, when you decide to create the new topic, it'd be easier to post Profile Sheets, which are esential to give out the informations of your characters.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

11-22-2006, 12:49 AM,
First person?
What did I do? Am I being accused of something? I didn't do anything wrong!

PS. I put my new character profile in the new thread. Happy?
11-23-2006, 01:49 AM,
Re: Let's make a new one.
He means, instead of saying:

Princess Jeannette Wrote:I'm a shapely C cup for my boob size, too. My height is 5' 11''.

Say,

Quote:She's a shapely C cup for her boob size, too. Her height is 5' 11".

A third person dialect instead of first person.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

11-23-2006, 02:09 AM,
(slaps face)
Aiya! Gomen nasai, Shadowknight. :oops:
11-23-2006, 02:12 AM,

Do itashimashite.

11-23-2006, 02:18 AM,
Megami.
Looks like I may need a decent Japanese to English translator for what you said, but at any rate...I forgive you too.

PS. One quick idea: Would it be possible to have a comic/manga adaption of the RP once we have enough material for it?
11-23-2006, 02:20 AM,

I watch a ton of subbed anime so I've picked up some of the language.

Do itashimashite = Don't mention it/You're welcome.

It'd be fine with me but we'd need people to draw it and stuff. I'm a halfway decent artist if I may say so but I'm not that good.

11-23-2006, 02:43 AM,
Well...
...once we have enough of the RP to work with, let's put out a call for an artist to do this manga/comic version justice. Oh and I hope he/she captures the shininess of Norika's sexy leotard as well.
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM,

As per request of Jeanette, this topic gets locked.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]