Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Gol is...

satisfied now XD

AWL: oohh!! i feel it too!! *grasps her breasts harder, his orgasm building up in his crotch, his balls gurgling and starting to empty their load* OOH IM CUMMING!! *roars as his orgasm hits, shooting splurt after splurt of cum into emmy's tight pussy*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

gotz it

Emerald: *right as his orgasim hit, her came along with it, spraying her juices all over his member and mixing both juices together inside her pussy* Ooooooooohhh......
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol...

gotz lotz of zotz! o.o;

AWL: *slows his thrusts as his orgasm dies down, laying op top of emerald, his chest against hers* mmmhh...emerald...i love you...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

gets lots of love with the girls he has

Emerald: *slowly puts her arms around him* Hmmmm... i love you too AWL... *kisses his cheek with eyes closed, keeping tails still coiled together*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Emerald is...

getting a lot of attention =3

AWL: mmhhh...emerald...*locks lips with her, hugging her as well, and starts to french her deeply, making his member slowly harden and erect again inside her pussy* mmm...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

cant get enough of her.

Emerald: *passionately frenches with him back, murring in his mouth and stroking his hair with one free claw*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Emerald is...

hawt!!

AWL: *moans softly and begins bucking his hips again, his member throbbing pleasurably against emmy's hot inner walls as he continues to french her, rubbing her back softly* mmmm..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

is Emerald's favorite

Emerald: *keeps rubbing her tongue against his playfully in their mouths, murring louder in his mouth as his member keeps throbbing inside her pussy*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

owning all the n00bz in SC

AWL: *breaks away from the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting their mouths* mrr...i love you so much there's no word to express it...*pulls his member out and lays on the bed beside her*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

gets all the action.

Emerald: *turns on her side looking at him, smiling* I feel the same for you hun. *moves closer and gives him a gentle kiss on the lips*
The Mod Squad
The OCA