Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Gol is...

wanting a new stereo system.

AWL: mm...i loved it...and you've made me so hard...*moans pushing the head of his member into her pussy* oohh..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

would make me very happy to have a new sound system.

Emerald: Oh! Mmm....w-wait, lets get comfortable hun... besides standing around. *she said putting one leg around his waist and her arms around his neck*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

gonna GET a new stereo system, in 2010.

AWL: mm...yes dear *carries her to a bed, laying her down on it, and standing up, the head of his cock still inside her* mm...ready for a good yiffing, emerald?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

will get what he wants...whatever that is..one day!

Emerald: *murrs seductively* you know i always am for you. *spreads her legs so her pussy was in the open for him*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

right XD

AWL: mmm...i love you so much, emerald...*shoves his member into her pussy, and starts bucking his hips* oohh....oohhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

cant stop agreeing with me, must try a way to make him disagree....

Emerald: *gasps, having his member shoved into her* Ohh! ..I love you too AWL! Mmhhh! *slowly moves her tail so it coils around his*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

WRONG! you will NEVER find a way to make me disagree! I WILL ALWAYS agree!!

oh wait i just disagreed XD

AWL: oohh!! Emerald! *coils his tail around hers, reaching up and grabbing her enormous chest, and humping faster*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL...

will disagree that.... he's a man!

Emerald: *moans, having his member fill in her pussy, giving her great pleasure also having her breasts bounce a little from being fucked faster*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

wrong! XD

AWL: oohh...emmy!! *massages her breasts, going in opposite directions, and pinches her nipples softly, bucking his hips harder and faster* y-yesss!! so good!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

finally disagreed!!

Emerald: *moans louder as great pleasure crossed her body, bringing her orgasim near climaxe* Ohh! AWL! I feel it!
The Mod Squad
The OCA