Join our server on Discord

This person is...
AWL...

cant get enough of Emerald's hot sex

Emerald: *feels his pre leak in her, as her orgasim grew greatly, coming close to climaxing from the large amount of pleasure*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...
right again! XD

AWL: aaahhh!! Emmy!! i'm gonna cum!!! and its gonna be a huge load!! oohh!! *humps her harder, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL...

knows that i always like and have girls with large breasts.

Emerald: OH YES! Let me have it, hun!! *moans loudly and arches back, climaxing her juices all over his member and ball sac*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

carrying multiple hershey's bars!!!

AWL: *moans and arches his back, shooing a giant load into Emmy, filling her womb and making her belly bulge out* OOOH!! EMMY!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL...

is a Yiffinator

Emerald: *pants, murring loudly as her sex was filled with his hot cum* Oohh....AWL...you are just amazing dear...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

eating peanuts.

AWL: mmmrrhh....Emmy...*slowly pulls his member out, panting slightly* you want a taste, hun? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

is biting on his shoe

Emerald: Mnnhh..... pleeease? *licks lips, sitting up slowly in front of him*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

wrong. i'm not wearing shoes :P actually...i'm NOT WEARING ANYTHING!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....just kidding! XD

AWL: mm...you dont have to ask me twice! *moves next to her head, his softening member in front of her face* there you go, dear...have a taste! *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

knows how to please a woman.

Emerald: *looks up at him with a cute look and licks his shaft, slowly taking it in her mouth, murring seductively*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

an Echleon PWNERER!!!

AWL: ahh...emmy...*growls softly, his cock throbbing back to life in her mouth as she cleaned it off*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan