Join our server on Discord

This person is...
AWL is..

Finding out Disturbed's weak spot

Disturbed: Ahh..no! *gasps as his tummy is rubbed but tries to hold his claws to his neck* D-damn *his foot slowly starts kicking*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

About to be shocked.

Kurtz: *suddenly catches Disturbed's leg and immediately flips him over, so that his arms aren't on his neck anymore, while he continues to tickle Disturbed's belly* Now it's my turn!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
kurtz is...

turning the tables!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is..

Witnessing a turn in momentum

Disturbed: Oh crap!! *his eyes immediatly roll backwards and his tongue flops out of his muzzle*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Weakened

Kurtz: *smiling, he continues to tickle, looking down at the wolf* Now, never, ever, do that to me again unless yah wanna be tickled to death, little brother!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Threatening

Disturbed: *drool starts trailing from his maw and his foot kicks even faster from the tickling* D-dont..do this...b-bad...*groans as his pants slowly start to bulge*
The OCA
disturbed is...

making me laugh.

Gwynn: i wanna pet the wolfie too!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gwynn is...

Poking her nose in.

Kurtz: *taking a glance, he sweat-drops* No, now move away. *with that, he turns back and continues, grinning* Come on... *tickles even more* You've done it to me, why can't I do it to you?-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Pushing Disturbed's buttons :P

Disturbed: I..d-dont..want to get..*midcloses his eyes and groans quitely* horn..ney aroudn..y-y-yooouuu...*gasps as his bulge grows more then growls as he is temporarily paralyzed from the tickling*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Losing control

Kurtz: *chuckling, the dragon shakes his head* You would have done that eventually to me against my will so... *suddenly goes down and rubs with both of his claws on the wolf's belly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds