Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Tieya is...

Wondering where the real Wolfey is

*The dopplegangers member grows as he smells the dragon's arousal, he places his paws at Tieya's waist looking at her as his large member nears her cunny then waits for the okay as he wasnt sure*

< Meanwhile at Disturbed's house >

Disturbed: *while watching tv he suddenly feels tightness in his pants* Whoa..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Making me grin.

Tieya: *glancing at the doppleganger wolf, the dragoness slowly nodded, cuddling him slightly, blushing darkly* G-go on... cutie....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

the chosen person...guy............thing....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is..

Making meh change mah posts :P

*the doppleganger picks up the sexy dragoness by her butt and sets her onto his member before his starts humping into her gradually picking up speed*

< Disturbed's House >

Disturbed: *suddenly starts moaning as he feels his crotch heating up and his pants become tighter* Wh-what the heck is going on?!
The OCA
Angewomons Lover is...

out of ideas?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
CF is...

right.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is...

Always posting nonsense.

Tieya: *lifting up her tail happily, the dragoness gripped the wolf's muscular shoulders while moaning happily to the feeling of the large cock once more inside her, while her breasts started to press against the doppleganger's strong chest* Mmhhhaaa....!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is

right! nonsense is my middle toe!

|Disturbed's house|

Vook: *poofness* i think its your doppelganger. i saw em' with tieya. g'bye! *again with the poofing*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is..

Ruining the funny scene

*The doppleganger continues to pick up speed through his humps as they grow faster and harder, to add onto the pleasure he starts rubbing Tieya's tailhole*

< Disturbed's House >

Disturbed: *since she poofed in and out so fast he didnt even notice Vook was there, his moans grew heavier with every moment feeling his member twitch as he could feel his orgasm being brought up all on its on* I dont know wether this is a good thing or a bad thing?! *thinks for a moment and quickly takes his pants off not wanting to get seed inside his pants*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Right.

Tieya: *continuing to moan happily to the thrusting, the dragoness moans and starts squishing her breasts against the wolf's chest to try and hold her pleasure, as she herself starts to buck up and down against his hips, causing more pleasure to speed through the wolf's cock* Mmhh!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds