Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kogi is...

Asking a heavenly thing.

Kyo: A-Alrighty.... *blushing furiously still, he nods, before slowly lowering himself along with his paws. As his feet touch the ground while still laying down, he quickly unties the rope around her pants, and drops it on the floor, before starting to slide her pants down as well*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Liking the view?

Kogi: *blushes darkly as her pants are sled down revieling her very bright pink pussy with very smooth curving folds, completely untouched by any male's member*
The OCA
Kogi is...

Blushing xP

Kyo: *after pulling the pants off completely, and letting it on the ground, he stares back - before his eyes widen at the sight, his jaw slightly dropping* Oh hell... y-you're cute like that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Making Kogi Blush more

Kogi: *blushes furiously* Th-thanks *smiles cutely as her tail swishes side to side as her sexy yet humble body lays there beautifuly spread out* Y-your turn..right? *giggles as she sits up her breasts comming together* Can I see you now?
The OCA
Kogi is...

Being a cutie.

Kyo: Well... *he chuckles softly and lifts up his own shirt, revealling his furry, yet nicely-toned chest, before dropping the shirt to the ground* I'll let you do the same to me. Want to take them down? *winks*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Giving Kogi a nice wink

Kogi: *smiles cutely and slowly nods* O-okay I will *giggles as she gets to the edge of the bed* You..have a very cute body..I I like it..*murs cutely as her paws start to fidget with Kyo's pants untill they were succesfully undone then she slowly drops his pants to his ankles then sits back up and looks at Kyo's barenaked fox body*
The OCA
Kogi is...

BLushing?

Kyo: *blushing darkly, the fox's entire body is practically revealled to her, as even his groin was visible to her - thanks to the fact that there was nothing to cover genital wise with panties* Ah... h-how... am I to you?~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

absolutely right

Kogi: *observes Kyo's body and blushes deeply* You're...perfect...*puts her arms around his waist softly* I like it a lot..*blushes as she glances down at Kyo's pouch* C-can I..touch it? (Shes so cute!! XD)
The OCA
Kogi is..

ADORABLE!

Kyo: *blushing still, he nods gently, looking at Kogi's face gently* G-Go ahead....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Allowing

Kogi: *blushes softly looking up at Kyo and then back down to his pouch, curiously she slowly puts her paw down to his crotch and hesitantly puts her paw on his pouch* Oh..i-its warm...*softly runs her paw up and down the pouch*
The OCA