Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Lurea is..

Wanting some fun

Disturbed: Hmmm...so much fun we could have...I dont know where to start..*moves his paws to Lurea's boobs and starts squeezing and fondling them* Lemme think about it..
The OCA
Disturbed is....

Correct.

Lurea: Ah... *blushing darkly, she softly moans - as her cunt oils slowly start to escape from the squeezing and fondling, her eyes mid-closed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Going to like this idea

Disturbed: *lays Lurea on her back and raises her legs up a bit so her tailhole rolls up a bit so his large member's head is poking at it* So...what do you think...anal this way? *winks*
The OCA
Disturbed...

Forgot where Lurea is.

Lurea: Ah! Yes!~~ *blushing darkly, she grips his shoulders hardly and almost out of need, as she stares up at him* I'd... I'd love that~~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Needy

Disturbed: *smiles softly at Lurea as he pushes his member's head passed her tailhole and slowly starts sliding his member in* Hrrrr
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Remembering what Aqua Dragons do in lakes.

Lurea: Ahhh... y-yes..!! *groaning loudly, she arches her head back gently, her eyes mid-closing* D-Deeper... quickly....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Wanting more

Disturbed: *grabs Lurea's buttcheeks firmly and pushes in 14 of his 16 inches of his thick wolf meat into her tailhole grunting and moaning the whole way from the tightness* Hrrrr!!! Tight!!!
The OCA
Disturbed is..

Having fun
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty is..

Super Kind
The OCA
Disturbed..

Has over 26,000 posts.......damn
Gabumon Loverz