Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Clone Saphire is...

a 10/10 on the sweetness scale.

Crimson: *chuckles a little* So what are you blushing for? *smiles as the tip of his tail brushes under her chin*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Very Handsome

Cloned Saphire: *blushes even more as the tail brushes under her chin then giggles as she tries to hold her blush with her tail* Y-you're just..very umm attractive
The OCA
Clone Saphire is...

as beautiful as the angels above.

Crimson: *pulls her a little closer with his tail* Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you...you're quite lovely, Saphy. *smiles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Liking my idea so far ^.^

Cloned Saphire: *her blush deepens further as she is pulled closer to him* You're very sweet..*smiles cutely then gives Crimson a soft hug*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

correct, absolutely correct.

Crimson: *cuddles Clone Saphire softly, admiring the softness of her blue fur whilst he looks into her eyes* No, you are, sweet angel. *nuzzles her cheek a little as his tail wraps around them*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Forgetting.

Kurtz: So, when will DMX come in, and either swipe away the clone or delete it because their not allowed?
Lurea: Strict! But it keeps order. *giggle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

correct... *groans*

Crimson: It was only for tonight, but alas you are correct... *sighs and uses the Undo Ray before he sees Lurea* Oh well, at least I get to see a lovely dragoness this evening. *smiles as he pulls out a gift from his lab coat* Merry Christmas, Lurea!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Remembering what happened last time.

Kurtz: Yeah, we got totally bitched last time about it. Best not to make that happen again, right?
Lurea: Merry Christmas, Crimsy! *waves arms frantically*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Right I suppose

Disturbed: I'll just leave this as it is and not continue this any further. I know if I start ranting about it we'll see no end of it ^.^ So by-by Cloned Saphire..

Cloned Saphire: *slowly fades away*
The OCA
Disturbed is..

Happy about Christmas?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA