Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Saphire is...

likewise Crimson's best friend.

Crimson: *blushes a little more before nodding* Aww shucks, you're very welcome, Saph.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Going to be asked a question

Saphire: I'd...like to give something in return..Crimson..I know many people are against it now but..just tonight...could you c-clone me?
The OCA
Saphire is...

talking to the right mad scientist.

Crimson: Well, I guess, but just for tonight. Follow me... *pulls a secret lever leading to an elevator to Lab #13*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

A good friend

Saphire: *quickly gets into the elevator* O-okay lets go
The OCA
Saphire is...

a little nervous?

Crimson passes by several empty capsules before standing next to some sort of table with a few straps, a beam leading to another capsule next to it. "Just go ahead and set yourself up on the table and be prepared, it might tickle." After a quick chuckle, he stands next to a large ray type machine across the room, preparing the terminal to fire.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Sort of right

Saphire: *walks up to the table looks at it for a moment before climbing onto the table* Okay...I'm ready..
The OCA
Saphire is...

perfectly safe.

Crimson: *turns on the device and zaps Saphire, the machine barely doing anything except warming her up a little* Hmmm, should be any minute now. *seven minutes later, the capsule next to Saphire's begins to glow with a bright light before a cloned version of herself is created, the lid on the capsule automatically coming off* Ah, a success... *grins as he looks at the Saphire clone* Why Saphire, I didn't know you had such a cute sister.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

A genius

Saphire: *blinks* Oh..that was it..*sits up and looks over at the capsule and gasps* Wow..its like..looking in a mirror...a good one.

Clone Saphire: *slowly sits up from her capsule and her ears twitch and her nose wiggles a bit looking around the lab completely new to the world then sees Crimson then blinks* Oh Hello Crimson
The OCA
Saphire is...

too kind.

Crimson: *smiles at the perfect clone* Evening Saph, allow me to give you a hand. *helps her out of the capsule before helping the original Saphire out as well* Do you both feel alright after all that?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

A great scientist

Saphire: *looks around her body then smiles up at Crimson* I'm completely fine.

Cloned Saphire: I feel okay..*her eyes completely fixed on Crimson and smiles a bit before blushing softly and giggles cutely*
The OCA