Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed is...

lining them up.

Zorromon: *grins as they line up in the SDP's longue after jumping the drawbridge again* Are you ladies aware you have a blood alcohol count below 0.8%, we better fix that. *hoses the Aquarivamon with beer, their white shirts getting tight*

Aquarivamon: *giggle as they lick and rub their breasts with the alcohol*

Zorromon: Let's go in, Deputy Wolfy. *grins as he gropes one of the sexy dragon's ass*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is...

The law

Disturbed: Thats a big 10-4 *gives one of the dragonesses a firm smack on the ass*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

going to punish that sexy dragoness.

Zorromon: Now ma'am, I'm going to need for you to strip down for me for a little inspection.

Aquarivamon: Yes, officer. *giggles as her clothes come flying off, her sexy curves showing*

Zorromon: Hope you're ready for the law. *grins as he mounts and starts yiffing her*

Aquarivamon 2: *smirks at Deputy Wolfy* Oh, Mr. Deputy, I've been such a bad girl, please punish me. *lowers her pants to reveal her cute ass*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

Making me very, very happy

Disturbed: Zorromon..I love you...*walks up to Aqua 2's ass grinning widely* Yes you have..*gives her a firm spank on her left cheek, her cheek jiggles as he smacks it*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

bringing down the law.

Zorromon: *grins as he humps Aqua 1's pussy faster and faster* Going to take a while...with such a tight hole...

Aqua 1: *moaning* Oh please...harder...I've been a bad little girl...

Aqua 2: *gasps as her ass is smacked by Disturbed* Oooh...deputy...you better bring out your nightstick...I've been really naughty... *lowers her panties to flash her rosy folds to the Deputy*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

Da Mon

Disturbed: Oh wait you mean this? *drops his trousers revieling his 12 inch fully erect member* You have been a bad draggy *quickly slips his member into her folds and starts humping into her with his paws firmly grasped upon her ass*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

is the dragon yiffing king.

Zorromon: *thrusting faster and faster as he gropes her breasts* I appreciate your cooperation...now moan for me, miss... *grunts as he yiffs faster*

Aqua 1: *moans as she grips the floor, becoming slowly overwhelmed by the pleasure* Oh Sheriff...yes...punish me faster!

Aqua 2: *smirks at Disturbed as she moans from his thick member* Gawds...Deputy Wolfy...more...I'm a bad little slut...make me pay... *removes her shirt to show off her nice cleavage before moaning from his humping*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

A party animal

Disturbed:*grins as he grabs the dragonesses breasts firmly as he humps into her pussy faster and harder, his ballsac slapping against her ass* You're so bad!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

unstoppable.

Zorromon: Damn...such a naughty girl... *groans and grunts loader as he yiffs Aqua 1 brutally before unleashing wave after wave of hot fox cum inside her juicy pussy*

Aqua 1: Ahhh...ahhh! *climaxes all over Zorromon's member as they both fall to the floor panting* Oh Sheriff...

Aqua 2: *wraps her tail around him to pull him in farther, her breasts and ass jiggling as he yiffs her like a beast* Yes...yes...take me away...oh gawds....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

God

Disturbed: Oh I'm gonna take you somewhere..*gives Aqua's ass a couple smacks on the ass as he humps into her hard and fast, pressure at the base of his tail building up as his orgasm approaches*
The OCA