Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed is...

Mah budeh XD

Kurtz: *he continues to slowly increase the speed, as he growls loudly - pressure starting to slowly build up at the base of his tail* HHAAA.... D-Dang... D-Disturby....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Calling me Disturby a lot today

F-Disturbed: *her moans become much louder as her climax grew closer and closer with each hard thrust* OOOOHHH GODDSS!!!! OOHH K-KURTZ!!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

taking the phrase 'Every male has his feminine side' too seriously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX...

Doesnt know I'm doing this all for Kurtz
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Doing the right thing.

Kurtz: *his speed as well was increasing as well as the hardness of the thrusts, as he lets out a loud moan from his muzzle - his orgasm almost ready to blow* NNhhhhaaa!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Praising me?

F-Disturbed:*her new woman body couldnt stand it any longer, since she was still new to the body she couldnt hold back her orgasm at all* NNNNNHHhhyyyyaaaaaa..I'm...I'm comming!!! *she orgasmed hard onto Kurtz with a suprisingly huge load of her juices that completely drenched Kurtz's waist and member*
The OCA
Disturbed...

Will forget what I just said. You rock XD

Kurtz: *eyes widening, he roars at the feeling of her juices drenching his member and lubricating it even further, as he starts thrusting frantically - a small amount of precum starting to splash into F-Disturbed* HHrrrrr... Oohhh god!! I'm... I'm near too...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Cumming

F-Disturbed: HOLY SHIT!!! *panting and moaning loudly feeling the lubricated member thrusting into her hard*
The OCA
Disturbed is..

Right. With this post, though.

Kurtz: *after a few more minutes of thrusting, he gives an orgasmic roar, as his seed then explodes quite deeply into F-Disturbed while he continues to thrust* NGGGGHHHHH!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Blowing his load

F-Disturbed: *eyes widen feeling Kurtz's seed feeling her up* OOOOHHH!!! *moans loud as the dragon's seed fills every corner of her pussy, gushing out of the sides of her pussy and oozed out onto the floor*
The OCA