Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kurtz is..

Doing something with his tail

F-Disturbed:*the red on her face deepens further as his tail glides down to her sex, her paw still on his member starts stroking his member quicker*
The OCA
Disturbed is..

Loving the feeling?

Kurtz: *after a few seconds, the curved tip of his tail finds her pussy lips, and, with his face grinning slightly, he starts rubbing his tail tip against her lips - before moaning, his member throbbing softly* Nhhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Correct..sort of

F-Disturbed: *eyes widen as she feels something stroking her pussy* Oh god!!! *arches her back slightly moaning softly* Wh-What the hell? *quickly reaches down with his free paw and rubs her pussy a bit* Oh god I forgot how that feels *lays back down and moans* Oh god keep doing it!
The OCA
Disturbed..

Just became an addict of the tail XD

Kurtz: *grinning softly, he continues to play with her pussy lips with the tip of his tail - making it resemble that of a dildo* Hehehe... sure.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Toying with me

F-Disturbed: OH GOD!!!! *body squirms a bit moaning loudly* Holy shit is that sensitive
The OCA
Disturbed...

Will see.

Kurtz: D-Do you want me to.. uhm... *looks at his member and then his tail* Carry on teasing?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Making F-Disturbed a bit nervous

Disturbed: *stops squirming and looks up at Kurtz* Ummmm *puts his paw under his lip looking at Kurtz's throbbing member then sighs* Okay...go ahead *spreads his legs wide*
The OCA
F-Disturbed is...

Watching?

Kurtz: *slowly then waddles over to her, and, slowly lowering his chest onto hers, breathes hotly over her neck* I-I hope you're ready... *with that, he then presses the head of his member to her cunt, before then slowly starting to push in*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Entering

F-Disturbed: Ready for wh..HOOo!! *moans deeply feeling his the member pushing into her folds, she laid her head back and closed her eyes*
The OCA
Disturbed is.... being yiffed.... *throws a vibrator in*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds