Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Gol: Hmm....neither have I.....wait, put your legs around my waist and you'll see how we may do this. *swims back into edge of flat surface with back against dirt wall in water*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

Getting an idea

Raize: *latches onto Gol as he swims* Oh I get it!!
The OCA
Disturbed

knows now what it is.

Gol: *presses self against dirt wall and grabs erect cock touching the lips of Raizes pussy* Yeah...go ahead.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Good at this

Raize: *takes Gol's member into her paw and slides herself onto his member gasping all the way, then she wraps her legs around his was to hoist herself up* Okay..mmmm..
The OCA
Disturbed

will follow the lead

Gol: *groans a little feeling herself lower onto his cock, while still holding self against wall with body and placing hands on her hips*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Going to like this

Raize: MMhhhh..*slowly starts bucking her hips against Gol's member*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Damn right about that!

Gol: Nhh! *slowly helps her moved up and down on his rock-hard cock and moaning from delight while looking at her naked body in front of him with eyes mid-closed*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Liking Raize's body

Raize: WWHOoo..*holds onto Gol tightly her breasts pressing against his chest, moaning blissfully as her pussy is filled with his member pushing in and out*
The OCA
Disturbed

is the greatest

Gol: *puts arm around her body feeling breasts against his chest while moaning, having his whole member into her. He lowers his head a bit to lick her neck softly*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Very Greatfull

Raize: *moans loud feeling Gol's member pushing in and out of her as well as the kissing of her neck* Oh..GODS!! *warmth starts building up within her sex building up her orgasm*
The OCA