Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Tieya is..

Going to get the best love I can muster

Disturbed: *holds Tieya's body as close as he can to him, softly feeds his tongue into hers, paws slide down her back and massage her ass*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

thinking about his sweet dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed:..Yep...

Ada is...

Liking her new Wolfy?
The OCA
Ada: I admit I like his darker personality... *huggles Blythe from behind* ...and he's handsome as well. *nuzzles the back of his neck*

Blythe is...

going to do something sneaky.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blyth: *warps behind Ada and hugs her from behind* You can say that..*gives one of her mounds a good squeeze*

Ada is..

A bit suprised?
The OCA
Ada: *gasps a little before she smirks at Blythe* The sneak approach, eh wolfey. Well, two can play at this game. *she chuckles as her tail rubs his pouch ever so slightly*

Blythe is...

even more surprised.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *murs lightly feeling her furry tail against his crotch* Hmmm a little *moves his mouth to her neck and blows out hot air onto her neck before going in and kissing it softly*

Ada is...

Suprised the Blythe has dragon breath?
The OCA
Ada: *murrs softly as she feels his soft lips on her neck, the vixen cuddling into his soft fur more* A tad, but we mages always have unique tricks.

Blythe is...

going to go for Ada's ticklish spot?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *moves his paws to Ada's belly and lightly tickles her tummy, whil still licking her neck*

Ada is..

Ticklish there?
The OCA
Ada: *tries to hold it in* No, of course not, I... *face begins to crack before she fully breaks into laughter, feeling his soft furry caress her navel* You sneaky wolf boy...ha ha...I'll get you for this... *laughs more*

Blythe is...

enjoying seeing Ada laugh?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions