Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Lurea is...

Being sweet

Disturbed: *sighs slightly*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Sighing.

Lurea: Come on... think... *taps his leg* Please....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Kinda cute tapping on my leg like that

Disturbed: Like what should I so? Schedule out and regulate my daily yiffs with Tieya and Ada?
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Questioning her.

Lurea: Well... I myself would find that wrong, to put to a point. *shrugs quietly before sighing* I stopped a very, very long while ago doing that, Wolfey.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is...

Right

Disturbed: I know it would be wrong, but what am I to do then? *blinks looking down at Lurea* I dont know what to do sweetie..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Thinking.

Lurea: Well... it depends. Who have you really poured your time and love into, Wolfey? For, as you know, whoever you truly have poured it into, will love you back as much.... *smiles cutely up at Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

very cute

Disturbed: *sits down on the ground so hes eye level with Lurea* Thats just it Lurea. I cannot choose between Ada or Tieya. I love them both with a the greatest of passion. That is what has me baffled, how am I supposed to choose between two things that I love with everything in my heart. I cant choose one over the other
The OCA
Disturbed is..

Troubled.

Lurea: Wolfey... it's up to you. I was told, as I was growing up... that love should only be between one male, and one female, not many... You've gotta pick up the true pieces, put them together, and think how much of a family you have already made on both sides... *sighs deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Smart

Disturbed: Well...if its family then no doubt I would choose Tieya.
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Pondering.

Lurea: Well, would it be right to leave that family you made with Tieya? Just think of it, though, Disturbed... Doing this would be like you being the poor father.. which you still are... I personally love Noir.... a lot....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds