Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Lurea is..

Kind

Disturbed: I dont really knwo what she was mad at. All I know is she went along with Kurtz last night. Saying she would continue where Kurtz left off?
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Caring.

Lurea: She was pissed off at you, only because it was... Dot. *sighs deeply* And she probably meant just completely battering you and such.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Sweet (I cant think of anything else)

Disturbed:*sighs* then we better not then.
The OCA
Disturbed is...

in trouble.

Ada: *appears from the shadows* Disturbed, I did see you sleep with one of those furries and then that thing with Dot... *turns away* I'm through being mad, do whatever you want, just get out of my sight... *walks away*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is..

Right

Disturbed: Ada hold on *runs after Ada*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Trying his hardest.

Lurea: I'll go talk to her.... I don't know... *vanishes and appears next to Ada, before placing a claw on her shoulder* Are you.... better then before?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is...

caring.

Ada: Yes, I suppose...I just don't want to see Disturbed is all...let him do whatever girl walks up to him...I just wish wouldn't have lied to me...about wanting to make me happy...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is...

kind of taking everything too seriously.

DMX: *Walks to Ada* Want a hug? *Opens arms*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX is...

Taking the right path to end seriousness.

Kurtz: I think I calmed down too. That's it, no more vodka and coffee mixed together. *sighs deeply* Oh, and no orange juice. Anyhow, *looks at DMX* Good to see you.

Steven: *grumbling as he starts cleaning guns and sharpening knives* Reduced to a petty cleaner and sharpener! Huh!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Hey, don't blame me, blame my crazy sister.

Ada: *glares at Crimson and walks up to DMX, smiling a little at him* A hug would be nice. *hugs him tightly, not realizing her perky breasts are mashing against him*

DMX is...

quite pleased.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions