Join our server on Discord

Humanity, and our media leaves me cold and angry!
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Anyways, whoever mentioned Doctor Who... YEs, that is some excellent show there... but it's British, I was talking specifically about american stuff...

Typos corrected.

Concidering the title of the topic includes "humanity" I assumed you were going for a sweaping veiw of the entire globe.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Anyways, whoever mentioned Doctor Who... YEs, that is some excellent show there... but it's British, I was talking specifically about american stuff...

Typos corrected.

Concidering the title of the topic includes "humanity" I assumed you were going for a sweaping veiw of the entire globe.

ah, I gotcha... no, I was being more specific... I should've gone with 'American media' rather than 'humanity'... I just thought THAT word made sense after the BS I had to deal with on 4chan (biggest collection of douchebags and crybabies I've ever come across).

As for you, Anonmon...

*attempts at his best Phil Ken Sebben impersonation*
Ha Haaaaa... Colbert Report.

Yeah, I like that show, as well as The Daily Show, too. It's news/politics, with a great deal of comedy added into the mix. They're no replacement for the actual news, but they do give you what you need to know.
Yeah, most Television shows seem to suck these days. I think it needs more violence and cute/funny romance. Anyways... this why I don't mind not having cable.... period.

... and 4chan. I don't know how that is, by any means, a fair representation of the human race. Okay, if you change some aspects of it, it really isn't too different from what (rather who) we face in reality everyday. But I think it is safe to say. Life is like high school all over again... espcially where I've been.
I'd like to say that 4chan is one of the places I hate on the internet. And some tv on is good some sucks. Like G4 after they put on F'ing COPS on.
And MTV. MTV2 is better.