Join our server on Discord

A comment for Robster80
Okay, I had to copy and paste this as for some reason the "upload a comment" function in the lemons section is broken. So, I'm gonna post my comment right here in hopes of him seeing it. Why here? Cuz this is where authors gather sooo... it seemed safer then general chat.

Here goes:

Ya know,'Sexual Escapades of Takeru Takaishi' were totally hot, but I'm totally a TK/patamon + Kari/gatomon fan.

Hmm... Perhaps it could turn into a massive foursome with TK being able to marry Kari and still have two "sextoys"?

Anyhow, your writing is awesome and I seriously hope you continue to write stories.
Hello, welcome to the board, I kinda know you, you leaved a comment on my section at the DHZ, I'm Lord Patamon there too, about Robster80 to tell the truth is been a long while since he sent a lemon here, or has been on the board anyways, hopefully he still browses it, I like that idea of the foursome too :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I used to talk to that guy. I'll see what I can do about that.
Heya lord patamon! Yeah, I love your stories too. I'm glad someone recognises me.

I'd contribute lemons to this site, but I have only written pokemon lemons, no digimon ones... yet...

I'm glad I didn't post this in the wrong section.

Well, it would be cool if Robster80 at least got my comment.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to make my avatar work next.
If you have a name with mediaminer.org you can send him an email.
Daneasaur Wrote:I'd contribute lemons to this site, but I have only written pokemon lemons, no digimon ones... yet...

You should still send them. I'll ask Wolfey about it (Albeit I'm currently the main updater) so I make no promises but we can always try eh? :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey, that sounds great Mr. Big T.

I'm thinking of doing a Renomon (male) and gatomon (female) story. The search searches the whole site, instead of just the lemons, so 90% of my seach ends up here in the forums.

Anyhow, I don't make lemons often, but I believe I write rather good ones.

Thanks again.