Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Kurtz, hearing Disturbed's voice, broke off himself, and nodded. "Yup, let's go." With that, he slowly stood up, and, looking at Saphire, offered her his claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire took Kurtz's claw and stood up smiling "Thank you." she said then they headed for the door.

Disturbed was already at the door he openned it "Alright lets move along."

Saphire giggled lightly as they all left the house for the music store.
The OCA
Kurtz, quickly following after Disturbed, smiled. "So... has anything interesting happened on your side? Or has it been quiet?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed was walking ahead leading them to the music store.

"Yeah its been pretty quiet. Disturbed takes pretty good care of me." Saphire replied as they turned a corner for the music store.
The OCA
"Well, that's good. Little angel like you, heh, can't see why he wouldn't." Kurtz then ruffled a hand through his red hair, as he slowly continued to walk along with the two wolves.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue furred wolf gently hugged Kurtz's arm "Well he is the best brother in the world you know."

Disturbed hopped up ontop of a car "Music store, Ho!!" he shouted then jumped down from the car.

Saphire giggled "See what I mean?"
The OCA
"Yes... hilarious, protective, goofy." Kurtz laughed softly to himself, while taking a small glance at Saphire. "Well... as he said, Music Store ho."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed walked into the music store "Hey Joe hows business!!" he beamed

Saphire giggled looking up at Kurtz "Yeah." she continued to hug him as they entered the music store.
The OCA
Gol/Goliath Wrote:Kira: Oh....well...i'm Kira. Nice to meet you.

She nodded her head to her.

"Hm..." Frea looked at the water in the fountain "Listen, this is not a social call..."
Kira: No? then....what is it?
The Mod Squad
The OCA