Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Disturbed was just finishing up washing the dishes then heard the doorbell ring "Wonder who that could be." he tried his hands off then when to go open the door. When he openned it his ears perked up "Well if it isnt Kurtz. Come on in."
The OCA
"Frea." She answered, joining Kira by the fountain.

OOC: *giggles* That's OK.
Kurtz, noticing Disturbed, smiled. "Thanks." With that said, he alked in slowly, and then slowly lowered his coat. "I haven't seen you in a while, how's things been on your end, buddy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Things have been just fine." Disturbed with a smile going to the sofa and sitting "So tell me what have you been doing all this time?"

Saphire walked out of the bathroom with a towel wround her, her hair and fur were still wet as she came to the top of the stares and noticed Kurtz "Oh hiya Kurtz!" she giggled "Been a while."
The OCA
"Oh, it's been just fine, Disturbed. You know, having to do stuff for my sister... the lot... work with my boss..."

Kurtz was about to say more, when he heard Saphire's voice. Turning to it, she saw her on the top of the stairs and smiled. "Yeah... it's been a while. Couldn't get myself away from work for a while."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled cutely "I'll just get dressed and I'll be right down ." she walked back into her room and shut the door."

"Hey we're going out in a bit, want to join us?" Disturbed asked "Saphire needs to get to the music store."
The OCA
"Ready for the next job?"

Amat jumped in surprise before turning around,seeing a gangster"I told you not to sneak up on me."

"Too bad."

"They're trying to take over again?"

The gangster sighs"Yes."

"Last job,then I can leave for good?"

"Yes."
"Oh, the music store?" Kurtz almost laughed at that, but managed to contain it. "Sure! I'd love to go out with you two to there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed nodded "Just lemme get a quick shower then we'll head out." he hopped off the sofa and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Saphire came out of her room then heard the shower running "Oh.." she giggled then came down the steps in her usual blue t-shirt and blue jeans. Looking at Kurtz smiling cutely she sat next to him "How are you?" he tail swished slowly behind her.
The OCA
Kurtz, looking at Saphire quietly, blushed slightly. He had to admit, she always looked like a little angel - of course, there was another angel he thought of, but it wasn't time for her. "...I'm alright, Saphy." He chimed back, as he stared at her face. "..You?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds