Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Frea, now located on the roof of a nearby building, looked down at Amat with her eyes narrowed. Yes... one less scum for the world to deal with...
Amat sighed as he watched a few birds flying high in the sky.
Kurtz blushed softly at being huggled by her, but smiled, as they entered the music store. It was quite average - lots of racks with CD's... nothing much different then you're ordinary one.

"So, this is it?" He asked softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire brought Kurtz to the back of the music store that also happen to have the soft rock section which she always gets "What do you mean this is it?" she gently nuzzled his cheek "You're with me." she said softly looking up at him.

Joe shook Disturbed's paw "Business is business, hows your sister?"

Disturbed smiled "Cute as always."

Joe chuckled at the wolf "I'm suprised she doesnt have a boyfriend yet, I bet guys would jump at the chance to be with your sister, she is an angel."

Disturbed just nodded "Yeah..anyway got anything new in?"
The OCA
Blushing even more - that always looked cute whenever he did, he nodded. "Yeah... guess I like being with ya." With a very soft chuckle, he then glanced over the soft rock section, looking at a few of the disks. "Oh, so you're into this type of music, Saphy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded "Yes I like it very much. I like soft rock because its hard on the outside." she then looked up at Kurtz "but soft on the inside and the lyrics have meaning to them."

< Front Desk >

Joe slapped down a brand new cd that had a picture of a DarkFlamedramon ripping into a guitar

"Holy shit you got it!!!" Disturbed yelled picking it up "I'll take it!!"
The OCA
Grinning slightly, Kurtz nodded, before softly moving his muzzle down and nuzzling Saphire's own muzzle. "Of course, you little angel. Meaning is everything with lyrics sometimes, ya?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed from the nuzzle then nodded slowly "Yeah it is." was all she murmured as she stared up into Kurtz's eyes her crystal-like eyes gliscened just slightly even through the dimmed lit music store
The OCA
The red-haired dragon noticed her crystal-like eyes, and that made him smile. She always did seem to brighten up any room she was in, and, with good reason. She was purely innocent. "...Anyway... any here you see that you like?"

He nuzzled her muzzle a bit more, before pulling his head back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded then scanned the rack "There was one I wanted." she continued to scan "Oh..here it is." she reached over and grabbed a cd "Here it is." she chimed showing it to him.
The OCA