Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
A couple second passed after the door had closed shut then slowly reopenned the door and the blue wolfess softly stepped out of the bathroom with a deep blush on her cheeks.

The hair on her head flowed freely standing there now completely bare in front of the red haired dragon. Her soft ample breasts softly laid upon her white furred chest with soft subtle pink nipples warmly shown. Her paws held together and held over her waist almost attempting to hide her bright pink pussy thats visible but slightly hidden by a small patch of fur. Her tail swished once and she slowly openned up her eyes staring at Kurtz as her eyes gliscened in the faint sunlight in the room.
The OCA
Once hearing the door open, Kurtz could only but twitch his attention to the bathroom door. And boy, when he saw Saphire, all he could do was blush. Her body.... it looked like an angel's to his eyes. And, unbeknowing to him at the moment... it was making his member throb in anticipation. "Ah...Saph... y-you look beautiful!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Amat walked to a still standing wall"Good,it's still here."He reverted to normal form,then opened a hidden panel on the wall and hit a button.The house rebuilt itself in response to the button.

Zane looked at Amat"Why do you have something like that?"

Amat looked back at Zane"Don't ask."
If either Zane or Amat was looking... they would have seen an eerie sight. Frea's ashes were slowly shifting into a star symbol... over-layed by another... and surrouned by a thin circle...

Something... is coming...
Amat and Zane walked to one of the rooms inside,neither noticing a thing.Zane looked at Amat"What's in here?"

"Training simulator.My favorite training is fighting a weaker version of dad."

"I didn't like him either.Let's do it."

Amat put some commands into a console in the room.After he was done,a robotic voice came from the walls"Measuring power levels.One rank A and one rank SS.Beginning."A hologram that looked like them,but covered in shadows appeared.

Amat got in a battle stance"Rank SS?That is just unfair."
Before Marine gave Disturbed the decanter, the familiar gargle of engine mechanics invaded his hearing. He paused and glanced towards the street. A semi-petite sports car sidled to the sidewalk, pulling up against the curb in front of his house, slowing until stopped.

The insignia on the car's door displayed the realty company who sold him the estate. When Marine noticed the driver, however, his blood turned hot. Shoving Disturbed aside he drew his Snub-nosed pistol and leveled it towards the driver. The driver's door flung open, the man spilling to the pavement as the first round punched into the windshield, lashing the headrest to pieces. Another shot obliterated the side mirror.

The High Marshall let the smoke clear the pistols barrel. From behind the car, he spied the crop of brown hair cut in an atrocious pattern. "Gadovin!" He snapped the pistol again, blowing out the back window in a symphony of breaking glass. "You better have a good reason for squeezing your arse face here again, after what you did last time!"

Peter Gadovin was the last man Marine wanted to see alive. The former soldier was apart of a disgurntled unit long since disbanded, who squandered thousands of bonds, implicated himself as authority, and worst of all, insulted everyone with his haircut, now scurried round the car for dear life.

His shrill voice paused the barrage of bullets. "I just came to give you your house keys you psycho!" Marine spied the checker-board hair duck under the safety of the sports car, then the glint of metal as it spiraled towards him and landed at his feet. "I feel sorry for your neighbors!"

The statement suprised him. He forgot about the wolf-man standing in the doorway of his household. Explanations later, the High Marshall thought. "Then you better run Gadovin, because you feel like one."

His final bullet punched a hole into the windshield, cracking it into splinters.

The driver's door flung open and closed. Peter Gadovin revealed himself breifly, to shove the car in reverse, throttling backward out of sight. Shattered glass and the mirror was left in his wake.

Marine holstered his pistol. He picked up the keys, turned heel to face Disturbed. "I promised to shoot him a new arsehole if I ever saw him again. But the good news is that I have the keys to my house."
All the blue wolfess could do was stand there and blush as Kurtz commented on her body. As her eyes wondered about she caught a glimpse of his member slightly twitching in mid air which made her blush even more. Standing there with the faint sunlight shining through the bedroom window making her fur seem to become even puffier against the warm light "Thank you." she said softly.
The OCA
"Hey... c-can I cuddle you like that?" Kurtz asked softly, his eyes mid-closing as his soft-scaled tail started swishing - his member throbbing even more and twitching in dire anticipation, like an impatient boy a few minutes before Christmas.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed gave a hard stare "Dude!! You know my sister is in the house right? You cant just go firing your damn gun around!!" He growled slightly comming back to the door "What if my sister was in the kitchen she'd be scared to death thinking something serious was about to happen, and I dont like seeing my sister frightened. I dont care your background with him or anybody else but no guns around my house." The black wolf gave a a soft snort.

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire's blush returned to her cheeks "O-okay." she said softly slowly walked to the bed swishing her tail once or twice softly before turning around with her cute butt with softly curved hips lifting her tail a bit and sat back down onto the bed .
The OCA
Unknown to both Amat and Zane... there was another shadowy figure... just inches behind them... Now I can kill them...