Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
"I'm fine.And you?"he said,looking into her eyes as his tail wraps around his waist.
Frea sat meditating in a tree in the park, listening to the silence. She opened one eye in irritation when she heard voices and looked down at Kira and Amat. ... meh... another bastard trying to get his way... figures...
Kurtz, walking silently through one of the streets on his own, looked around at the buildings. "Now... I know she said she'd be here somewhere...."

Looking around again, his ears twitched slightly. "Where did she say the house was again... Ack... I keep forgetting... stupid quick memory loss..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kira: I'm fine.

Her tail rested on her own lap, softly brushing her finger nails through it
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Saphire smiled "Thanks brother." she giggled as she started eating some waffles "Wow..these are good."

Disturbed smiled at watching her eat "Any plans today?" he asked smiling

Saphire swallowed some of her waffles "I want to go to the music store today, theres a new CD that just came out I want to get." she took another bit of waffles.

"Sounds good, we'll go as soon as we wash up." Disturbed said nibbling on some toast.
The OCA
Amat then looked at the fountain"Peaceful."
Frea held back a snort. Peaceful? It was before you two came along!
Kira giggled quietly

Kira: It is, relaxing too.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Amat got up and walked to the fountain"I can't shake the feeling we're being watched."
Kira raised and eye brow

Kira: Oh? How are you so sure?

She got up and went by the fountain too
The Mod Squad
The OCA