Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Frea jumped. Wasn't that...? She stared at Amat's stone prison. Ah. She began laughing quietly "Heheh... too bad... I think he left..."
"Remind me to kill him when I get out."Amat said as he started punching the inside.

*a distant building*

"He hates it when I lock him in the prison."Zane said with a chuckle.
"Hehehehhehh..." Frea lay back on the ground "I would help... really... but I have my own problems..." Too bad I already know what death is like. It would be fun to die again without knowing... So unnerving... and thrilling.
Amat's fist broke through the stone,and got stuck"I hate this thing."

Zane appeared right outside the sphere This is going to be good.The top of the sphere started dripping freezing water inside as the bottom got very hot.

"ZANE!"
"You... have no idea... how much I want to kill you..." Frea muttered at Zane. Too bad I can't... not right now anyway... She twitched again "Ah... I won't be around long enough for that..." She laughed shortly as her body crumbled into ash.

OOC: That's not the end of her though... Wink
Zane looked where Frea was"People don't just crumble to ashes from an arm wound.I have a bad feeling."

Amat broke free of the sphere"She crumbled?Wierd."

OOC:Flood.
"Uh huh." Saphire said softly as she continued to stroke his member "Ummm." starts to blush deeply "Well..since..I got to see you its only fair..that you get to see me." Looks up at Kurtz with a dark blush on her cheeks.
The OCA
Kurtz blushed as heavily as he could, a look of utter confusion across his face. He would have loved to agree... and yet, he wouldn't... but, he didn't argue. He nodded softly. "A-Alright... if y-you feel like it~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Since Marine hasnt posted in a long while I'll just consider him as static...

IC:

Saphire thought for a moment then gave a soft nod "I would." She said then softly got up from the bed "Stay here..okay.." she quietly walked into her bathroom and closed the door.
The OCA
Nodding softly to acknowledge her, Kurtz laid back softly on the bed, taking a sigh. "...Alright~" And, as he saw her enter the bathroom, all he could do was think... it had all come so suddenly on him, and yet, he enjoyed it somehow...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds