Join our server on Discord

dark digidestins
OOC: shadow you alredy have your digivice we work for Damon

Dameon was going on recruting messins you can count on vires to come to thare couse, maybe data, anythang else no way wethout mind control.
And, somewhere else, ontop of a tree, two figures rested. One with brown hair that seemed to slightly glitter in the light of the day, but nonetheless. She wore quite... boyish, clothing. Apart from that, she looked quite normal - sleeping, with eyes closed.....

But her partner was on the other side, flicking her claws together. The long, red-haired dragoness was busy trying to grow her flames even bigger then they had been before. She cursed as she did manage to start one normally, but it grew a bit too much; so she had to throw it to the floor and watch it sizzle out. "Damn... Won't be much help if I can't do some flames...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: i just had a cool idea

this new alliys wear strange, the pare had bean chousing trubele for the digidestins, and had made Blackwargraymon all so thare boss coud come hear, since Damon coud open portal at will thay wernt that hard to get on thare side. (ooc i can't remember his name, the guy weth myotismon in him) Damon whated as the human came thow the portal. then he fell to the grond in agony his body sifting and warping in his mind a battal raged, myotismon and (insert name) wear vieing for control. myotismon whod have perferd a completly new body. damon steped in merging thare minds fusing the body and data thay wear one. "so how do you feel now"
he smerkt showing fangs "never better"
ooc i need some help to tihink of a good name for him.
OOC: Uhhh.... Is there place for one more?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
ooc: yes of corse
OOC.One more player alright?

Name: Draco
looks:5ft.9in. Short, dark, red hair, saphire blue eyes(kinda wierd for his family); and he wears black baggy jeans and t-shirts.
history: He grew up with a hateful father that beat his mother and yelled at him alot.His father was sent to prison for beating his mother in public, and shortly afterwards his father found a way to put a "hit" on his mother. After her death Draco ended up getting sent to a children