Join our server on Discord

A blast from the very distant past...
I had decided to make a return to this board considering the now defunct DHZ board and the fact that this board has become significantly more lively then. Some of you may remember me, though I think that most of your do not, which is not surprising since my last post here was over 3 years ago. So here, on my 22nd birthday, I bid you a hearty hello!
Hello,and happy birthday.
^_^

EDIT: *sweat drop* Oops...
Uhm, sorry to ask this Poke, but did that post of yours have any reason at all to be posted?

Welcome back, Obl1v1on, to the DaD, and, well, happy birthday to you as well... Yeah, I guess half of the people don't know you. Including me. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome back! ^_^ Glad you decided to return.
Welcome back, have fun, and happy birthday, I'll get you the pumpkin cake later when everybody's here! ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Glad you came back and happy birthday, 0bl1v1on! Hope you have fun around here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome back to the digi-forum that is always happy to see yah return. I hope this time its permanent ;). The one thing that remains constant is that this fellowship of posters and forum populace have amazing hearts. I wish you the best on your Birthday, and good luck in all that you may do...The name is Lonely Gabu and its a pleasure to meet you...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey hey, I can't say much, but have fun.
Happy birthday. Enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army