Join our server on Discord

LonelyGabu's One Year Anniversary.
Quote:GET SOME SLEEP, GABU!

heh...I already did, but heh....I m just waiting for more people to see this post and comment.... I really hope that they do! :D =D :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
GET SOME SLEEP, GABU!

*cough*

Damnit, need water. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*randomly comes in with a tall glass of pure water*

Here ya go Kyo!! ^_^

*bows down and walks out*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Congrats brother!!I love you oh so much as does Sean!!Lol. Anyways, congrats brother and you are one of the most beautiful people I know.I'm glad the DaD, us here and GuN can bring you such happiness.One with such a beautiful soul deserves it.I told you gabu, you saved me from day one and I'll never forget that.You're my angel and I love you just like I love Gun. :) Take care brother and enjoy, sorry for being late with the posting.Please forgive me. Wuvvles you brother.
MY gabu!!mine!! Love you too Gun!!Mwahs!! take care gabu and calls me!!loves you to death and forever!!!

~Dreamer~
~Your sister~
LOL Dreamer!!! Thanks sister and be safe....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So Im waiting for a few others I had mentioned on here to post, I hope Gunter posts here - - ... um its not over until its over, just be content that we have made it this far together...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'll post something if that makes you feel better. Where have you been LonelyG? you seem lately to just come for a while and then go for a while and how is the job search coming?
Well thanks, but you will see a rant about that one soon enough its funny...-_-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh I'm sorry dude. Hope everything comes out all right. If i can help please tell me.
I dont really think you can...but thank you for the offer....^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds