Join our server on Discord

LonelyGabu's One Year Anniversary.
Well, heh... congrats on the 4K, Lonelygabu, as well. *pounces and cuddles him* Aim for more, my friend. You deserve it. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well gabu, I prefer to keep myself like my name says. Really only my friends know anything about me. But if you actually looked through every post I made here, you'd find out a lot.
Quote:Well gabu, I prefer to keep myself like my name says. Really only my friends know anything about me. But if you actually looked through every post I made here, you'd find out a lot.

>>;; Well, If I am ever board and read the whole site again...Then I'll look at your comments once again. I just >>;;; tried to extend an olive branch to yah..If you need a convo, or someone for rebuttle, PM me...You know how to reach me ;)

Remember its more then quantity, I prefer content
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Actually, I didnt sleep and it took me 2 days, one to complete the first paragraph and the next day to write the rest at which I spent time dealing with writer's block. I just hoped you like it.

I have also been going through writer's block and little sleep because of an essay, debate cases, and model un. Too much writer's block, hate it.

Cboy this is the truth, writer's block is a bitch . Its something that can be beaten though...

Ouch man, that was me that said that. Sure we each have four letters in our names, but come on. Now I feel bad.
Congrats on getting 4k though, may you continue posting and reach 5k soon.
Fred_18:*in the monitor room* well...what's this? *reads post by LG* well...guys! get the drinks! we're going to go visit LG!

fred
kenneth
sis
grace
and...D.Fred_18:LETS GO!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be on the serious side, congrats on the one year annaversery...(pardon my typing...it's 12:00 and I'm usually in bed by nine on most nights :) ) also keep up on the posts mate! I want to see 2000 more by new years! just kidding...running out of things to say...well congrats and stay happy, because happiness comes from the heart and close friends.

have a good one LG!!
Sorry about that aguy... ^^ its not my fault that I was tired at 230+am in the morning come on, you knew what I mean! XP

Quote:Fred_18:*in the monitor room* well...what's this? *reads post by LG* well...guys! get the drinks! we're going to go visit LG!

fred
kenneth
sis
grace
and...D.Fred_18:LETS GO!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be on the serious side, congrats on the one year annaversery...(pardon my typing...it's 12:00 and I'm usually in bed by nine on most nights Smile ) also keep up on the posts mate! I want to see 2000 more by new years! just kidding...running out of things to say...well congrats and stay happy, because happiness comes from the heart and close friends.

have a good one LG!!

Awww, that would be seriously nice though! Seeing people >>;;; awww :P Well thank you for the sentiment and I dont really care about the post count rather the content I put on here... Its more then that but Ill try, my goal was 1000 off this year... Thanks and hopefully I will make 2000 more :P!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh heh... you rule, L-Gabu! And thanks for the kind words!

I have no clue why you decided not to sleep and write that instead! You need sleep! But I'm glad the site means so much to ya! :P

DaD Forever! AWOOO!!
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:>>;; Well, If I am ever board and read the whole site again...Then I'll look at your comments once again. I just >>;;; tried to extend an olive branch to yah..If you need a convo, or someone for rebuttle, PM me...You know how to reach me ;)
Maybe but I have no idea how much I actually said about myself before. So don't take me seriously about that. :D
Congrats on your 4000th post, Gabu......
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
THanks everyone and Unknown lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds