Join our server on Discord

LonelyGabu's One Year Anniversary.
Well surprised/happy to be mentioned. I do try and be something here. Since it's the only thing you'd have to go on about me. But good for you for being here one whole year.
Ah! Lol. *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, it certainly seems like a year you have enjoyed.
You come across as a very nice person, and all of your posts just have that, well, meaning.

I hope one day I can earn a spot on your list of friends. Maybe I should talk more?
Renamon's Army
Wow....I'm even dizzier than I already was.....Well, happy anniversary Lonely Gabu, and let's make a toast for several more anniversaries!. And I try to come here every once in a while, but I've been studying like crazy, so don't expect me to sound too bright today.
Anyway, here's one for you!
[Image: cheers.jpg]
Cheers!
Booze!!! *dives through the picture and steals the guys drink* Happy Anny!!*drinks the last bit of it*
The OCA
Wootage! A mention! Keep up the membership, LG. You're one of the people who keeps the forum turning.
Congratulations my friend! Very heart warming post :3 ... very long as well xD hehe hope you stick around more
Quote:Quote:
Quote:Actually, I didnt sleep and it took me 2 days, one to complete the first paragraph and the next day to write the rest at which I spent time dealing with writer's block. I just hoped you like it.

I have also been going through writer's block and little sleep because of an essay, debate cases, and model un. Too much writer's block, hate it.

Cboy this is the truth, writer's block is a bitch . Its something that can be beaten though...:P

Crazyweredragon wrote:

Quote:Lonely Gabu glad to hear that you have been here a year I'm more into the rpg than anything else and this sight have help me through some rough time lately and what you had to say how I feel about this it is a home for me as well.

Its a home, it will always be one, whether you see it or if you dont.... ;)\

Crimson Fox:

Quote:Thanks for the mention, LG! It's a shame we haven't gotten to talk since then, my free time has been limited lately. In either case, I congratulate you on your year here at the DaD. I admit I enjoy reading your posts, you obviously put a lot of effort into each one, quality over quantity is admirable indeed. I did enjoy the part you said about this being everyone's home, I do consider this place my online home, especially with wonderful people like you around. As for the writer's block, join the club my friend, I've been having the same problem. *chuckles* Anyways, again, happy one year anniversary, Lonely Gabu, keep on rocking buddy!

um...ummm thank you ...wow...your making me .. thank you...I really wish you did, cause you sound like a really cool person that i can get along with..

Quote:
Quote:Quote:
But when you are on, MSN, you never chat with me at all....>>;;;; I have that windows live and I send you a ton of messages, but you never reply...

I can't use Windows Live mail to chat with you through MSN, my machine is Windows 98 second edition, thought I had told you that? Windows Live is avaliable to XP and Millenium as I've been informed, because you need MSN Messenger 7.5, and for 98 I can only use up to 7.0, which isn't compatible with Live mail. Sorry, I can't use it till I get a new PC.

DMX, well that explains it -_- I just miss yah and all those fun times....Well I ll see you when I can...

UnknownH wrote:

Quote:Well surprised/happy to be mentioned. I do try and be something here. Since it's the only thing you'd have to go on about me. But good for you for being here one whole year.

Well, honestly I didnt know what to write about you because, you are something mysterious. I just wanted to find something because its a shame we dont interact, you seem rather interesting and funny :D

Renamon_S3 wrote:

Quote:Well, it certainly seems like a year you have enjoyed.
You come across as a very nice person, and all of your posts just have that, well, meaning.

I hope one day I can earn a spot on your list of friends. Maybe I should talk more?

Zephyr wrote:

Quote:Wow....I'm even dizzier than I already was.....Well, happy anniversary Lonely Gabu, and let's make a toast for several more anniversaries!. And I try to come here every once in a while, but I've been studying like crazy, so don't expect me to sound too bright today.
Anyway, here's one for you! Cheers!!

Is that dizzy , a bad one?... I think its ok, this shows you care even if you are not cheery. See, I know your true heart and that is one with kindness and one of beauty... thank you...

Senjy wrote:

Quote:Wootage! A mention! Keep up the membership, LG. You're one of the people who keeps the forum turning.

:roll: Like you didnt know...and wow, kept it simple....and short.....and THANKIES ^^

Gabumonfurry wrote:

Quote:Congratulations my friend! Very heart warming post :3 ... very long as well xD hehe hope you stick around more

lol Ditto, I so do :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Also add to achievements, I made my 4000 post! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh snap!

I'm going for 1000 soon.
Renamon's Army