Join our server on Discord

LonelyGabu's One Year Anniversary.
RoranCrystalWolf wrote:

Quote:Well Meh yourself mister man haha. Much love to you dude and
assume it is big. Anyway, Much love your way and thanks for being there Very Happy

By the way Im always there, just depends on if Im talking to you or not ...:P Its seriously something that you should be proud of and in all honesty, keep on living cause the world would miss out if you were to go and leave.

Disturbed wrote:

Quote:We love you LonelyGabu!!!! Come one we need to PAR-TAY!!!

ONly if you lived in New Jersey ;) maybe we could but I want this party to last till my the 21st of November XD , or till when everyone that wants to reply has done so....

Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:

Quote:Heh, I remember that little song-thing... looks like you changed it a little. XD

But hey. I feel honoured to have been mentioned by you. *huggles closely* And heh, I never need any thanks. ^^

...Lol. I've already run out of what to say.....

...Well, I guess I should say this. Congrats on the one-year anniversary on this site, LG. May your interview that you recently had go well.

See it doesnt matter what you say, as long as you say it Kyo. Just tell me how much you care, everyonce and while and that I impact your life, and make me smile, and yiff XD we'll be cool friends. I've liked you since of our first convo, and I could trust you...It paid off, I hope that you share this moment with me when you return, please
Matt Ishida wrote:

[quote]*huggles and kisses his cheek* I
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gabs..I know that Wolfey is right. We talked about it. But I am still confused...stop that. v_v
Just tell me what you mean...please.
*whimpers*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Man that's a long message.

Glad to see that you have stuck around for such a year and may you have many more years here.

Quote:Actually, I didnt sleep and it took me 2 days, one to complete the first paragraph and the next day to write the rest at which I spent time dealing with writer's block. I just hoped you like it.

I have also been going through writer's block and little sleep because of an essay, debate cases, and model un. Too much writer's block, hate it.
Lonely Gabu glad to hear that you have been here a year I'm more into the rpg than anything else and this sight have help me through some rough time lately and what you had to say how I feel about this it is a home for me as well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Thanks for the mention, LG! It's a shame we haven't gotten to talk since then, my free time has been limited lately. In either case, I congratulate you on your year here at the DaD. I admit I enjoy reading your posts, you obviously put a lot of effort into each one, quality over quantity is admirable indeed. I did enjoy the part you said about this being everyone's home, I do consider this place my online home, especially with wonderful people like you around. As for the writer's block, join the club my friend, I've been having the same problem. *chuckles* Anyways, again, happy one year anniversary, Lonely Gabu, keep on rocking buddy!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:But when you are on, MSN, you never chat with me at all....>>;;;; I have that windows live and I send you a ton of messages, but you never reply...

I can't use Windows Live mail to chat with you through MSN, my machine is Windows 98 second edition, thought I had told you that? Windows Live is avaliable to XP and Millenium as I've been informed, because you need MSN Messenger 7.5, and for 98 I can only use up to 7.0, which isn't compatible with Live mail. Sorry, I can't use it till I get a new PC.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX use Windows Messenger to talk to LonelyGabu
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Already tried it, my machine can't install the Web Messenger.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I still wonder why you're name is in blue, then. >.>;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Because I have MSN plus 3 add-on.