Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should I go kill my parents?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
I'll do it for you!
20.00%
2 20.00%
No... not yet.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

... ~_~ ... *meditating*
Shadow I've talked to Grim and he not wanting to kill his parents he is just blowing off some steam right now at what they are doing to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ok, that's good. I'm glad he's slowly getting over the matter.
They're right. Internet at 1 in the morning isn't healthy. Set yourself a limit of time to spend on the internet, and then find some other things to do, like reading, walking, cycling or studying.

Really, internet at 1PM: absolutely ludicrus. If that's your impression of reasonable hours, then, yes, get off this blasted box and do something with yourself.
I believe you meant 1 AM, Sir Mullen.

Anyway, that's way too late. I mean, it's fine for me, since I don't have to work/go to school (I get money a different way that isn't my parents...), but for a high-schooler, I'm surprised you haven't dropped dead in class by now.

Oh, and just create another account, or find out their password, or something. Windows has more holes than Swiss cheese.
Quote:I believe you meant 1 AM, Sir Mullen.
In his time, it would be closer to 1 P.M..

Anyway, yes, you're overreacting. Just do what I did when I couldn't use the internet when I wanted at your age: Print out your favorite nudey pictures; then hide them in your sock drawer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
So why are you on at 1 am if your 16? I am some/most times but I have nothing to do and I sometimes work on stuff then.
Wise said that:

Quote:Anyway, yes, you're overreacting. Just do what I did when I couldn't use the internet when I wanted at your age: Print out your favorite nudey pictures; then hide them in your sock drawer.

Well, I dont believe you cannot "RP" :roll: with pictures but that idea is always better, with some things.....like in a binder, and have them all categorized and such....Maybe that you can stick in between your books in your own library and hey, this is an added plus, your parents might think you are reading a book :P.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*laughing manically* Twisted
Problem = Solved.
Master account = Hacked.

And no, I am not over reacting. :x Seriously... you try being the object of redicule for most of your life and then, on top of that, be useless at everything except this. Then you may understand a little.
I doubt you're useless for everything. You just have to find what you're good at. Plus you are only 16.
I've been through this already. In fact, I got to perfectly understand my parents, I just looked to it. I'm on the net most of the time, if not, I'm with a friend talking about interesting jokes, our days at school and every so often playing VGs.

I have the afternoon shift, so many times I complied: "WHY THE HELL CAN'T I STAY TILL 3?! I GOT SCHOOL AT FUCKING HALF PAST 1!" but then I saw their point. They also let me stay till 1 AM, but I'm grateful for that you believe it or not.

When I start working, I'll have to wake up early, if I keep waking up at 11 AM everyday and do everything rushed off, I'll screw myself on the upcoming summer. This is my first year in getting what restrictions are about.

So, in short words, the restriction they are making is for your own good, and don't go telling me it's not because you know how you feel, because you are wrong, also taken from personal experience. Just think of it as an inversion for your future.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad