Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should I go kill my parents?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
I'll do it for you!
20.00%
2 20.00%
No... not yet.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

... ~_~ ... *meditating*
The Grim PokePimp Wrote:MY PARENTS AREN'T JUST SATASFIED WITH TRYING TO KICK ME OFF THE INTERNET AT 1AM, NO!!! NOW THEY HAVE TO GO PUT A TIME LIMIT ON MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!!!

Since you said you're 16, I doubt that you paid for the computer, nor do you pay for the internet service or the electricity that makes it work. They're within their rights to limit your use of their resources. Since you seem to have circumvented their authority over you, I can only see bad things in the future, like actual physical removal of your computer.

That's what I'd do if I had a child that was trying to get a leg up on me.
Well, sorry. *leaves this thread to rot... regretting it's very existance*
The Grim PokePimp Wrote:Well, sorry. *leaves this thread to rot... regretting it's very existance*

Yes, because that'll solve your problems.

And, yes, I made a little error on the AM/PM thing. Could be worse: I was once caught trying to run an AC adapter through a DC machine. When someone pointed out my mistake, I told them the machine had iorn in it, and needed AC/DC, because it's heavy metal.

Not really.
Herr...I'm sorry, but that made me laugh...omg.

And Grim...I know the feeling
I yelled at my mom about her ways being an alcoholic and now I can't keep the internet in my room anymore. So EVERYDAY, I have to ask her for it...and I think the reason she doesn't trust me is because she caught me on the computer at midnight one day. She doesn't understand that I have insomnia...I can't sleep....she gets pissed because all I ever do when I get home is sit on the computer...yeah no shit...there's nothing to do around there and plus I don't want to deal with my mom....and there were many times that I wanted to kill her...I almost threw the phone at her head I was sooo mad.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Herr Mullen Wrote:
The Grim PokePimp Wrote:Well, sorry. *leaves this thread to rot... regretting it's very existance*

Yes, because that'll solve your problems.

And, yes, I made a little error on the AM/PM thing. Could be worse: I was once caught trying to run an AC adapter through a DC machine. When someone pointed out my mistake, I told them the machine had iorn in it, and needed AC/DC, because it's heavy metal.

Not really.

That was a clever joke.
Yeah, but it wasn't mine. Just wanted to share it.
well either way, it was funny and it gave me a good laugh. I really needed it after spending the whole day in my room, doing nothing. In addition, it added to the moment hehe
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA