Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
"Almost there."Alan said as he went around a corner and saw Ashley on the ground,clutching her head.He then sweatdropped"You have to be kidding me."
Gus came up to Alan panting then saw Ashley "Oh there she is.." he then noticed she was on the ground clutching her head "Not again." He slowly walked up to her and knelt to her "Didnt you learn from the first time?" he reached his hand out and gently rubbed Ashley's head "You cant eat ice cream that fast."
The OCA
"Ran...into..a pole."Ashley said,still clutching her head.

Alan ran up to her and knelt down beside Gus"I know how that feels."
Gus went wide eyed "Ran into a pole?" He started examining her head "A-are you hurt? Are you okay?"
The OCA
"I...I think I'm ok."Ashley responded as she passed out.

"We should take her somewhere so she can rest."Alan said.
"Ashley!" Gus looked at Alan and nodded "You're right lets get her out of here." He said as he gently picked up her arms and motioned for Alan to grabe her legs.
The OCA
Alan picked her up by the legs"Lead the way."
Gus lead Alan carrying Ashely back to a park where there was lushious grass and nice tree coverings "Right here is good." he said as the came to a nice shady part of the park overshadowed by a tree "Lay her down on the soft grass."
The OCA
Alan gently laid her down on the grass"She should be better soon."
Gus sighed and lightly brushed his hand over her cheek "I shouldnt have yelled at her like that."
The OCA