Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Blushing deeply, the human arched his head back slowly, moaning softly at the tongue licking over the head of his member - the meat twitching a little more in her paw. "Ohhh god---"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin gasped "Ye-Yeahh..." He began thrusting harder "Nnnhh..."
"Knowing her,she's after more ice cream."Alan said with a sigh.

*at the ice cream parlor*

"What flavor would you have,miss?"

"All flavors."Ashley responded.

"Hope you have the money for it."

*Alan and Gus*

"My wallet is missing."
Alexia took the head of Kyo's member into her maw and swirled her tongue around the head.

< Bench >

Gus started laughing lightly "She stole your wallet?" he then felt his own pockets empty "HEY!! MINES GONE TOO!!!"
The OCA
"We better get to the ice cream parlor,and fast."Alan said as he started running,then stopped"Which way is it?"
Gus hopped up and ran back across the street "Follow me!!" he shouted who was already turning a corner of the sidewalk
The OCA
Alan quickly followed Gus.

*the parlor*

"Here's your ice cream,miss."

"Thank you."Ashley said as she took it.
Gus made a turn around the corner and saw the ice cream parlor "There!" he yelled running at full speed. He got to the door of the parlor and swung it open and found Ashley "You stole my money!"
The OCA
"Uh..."Ashley then vanished.

Alan got to the parlor"She disappeared again,didn't she?She's very good at hiding."He then took out his digivice,which then released an arrow hologram that pointed East"Let's get her."He said as he started running that way.
Gus hurridly followed after Alan "She's gonna pay for this."
The OCA