Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
"Really?What are they?"Ashley asked.
"There are three basic flavors vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry." Gus openned his arms "But there are a ton of things you can do to make it extremely good. You can put peanuts, walnuts, fudge, caramel, pieces of candy bar, cookie dough, cookies, oreoes. Gus went on and on about the different things you can do to ice cream "Thats why ice cream is so good."
The OCA
"Wow."

"My personal favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough."Alan said after listening to Gus.
Kyo, at that time, could only moan softly, as his bulge continued to grow bigger. His tongue continued to flick and roll over the nipple, as his hand then went from her other breast and rubbed against her neck softly. "Mhhh..."

White, at that time, could only moan softly as the pleasure coming from her hips flushed across it. She, after a few seconds, started to also lift her own hips up and down slowly as he was doing it - making both the meat and entrance touch for almost a second before both slid away again. "Ohhh yeah... gods... that feels gooooodddd....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane's pussy started to dampen from the treatment on her breasts. She looked down at Kyo sucking on her breasts "I hope you dont mind." with her one paw she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

< Sidewalk >

"Caramel and Hot Fudge sundea for me." Gus stated.
The OCA
At that time, the human couldn't oblige - all he did was nod, as he continued to suckle on the breast, his eyes closed. His other hand continued to also softly rub her neck. "Mr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ashley vanished.

Alan looked where Ashley was"That can't be good."
Alexia then reached into Kyo's pants and started stroking his hardened cock with her furry paw.

< Bench >

"Where do you think she went off to?" Gus blinked
The OCA
Kyo, letting out a soft murr, pulled his mouth from around the nipple, as his member slightly throbbed in her paw. "Nhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia grined at Kyo "My turn." she then pulled his pants off revealing his member and started licking the tip of the head.
The OCA