Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Gus laughed lightly "Uh I dont think its a good idea to eat ice cream that fast."
The OCA
Ashley clutched her head"Wha?"

Alan chuckled"Brain freeze.I never got you ice cream because I knew you'd eat it too fast."
Gus hurridly started gently rubbing Ashley's head trying to supress the brain freeze "I'm sorry I should have said something sooner."
The OCA
"That's....ok."Ashley said,feeling slightly better thanks to Gus.

"Not your fault,I should've said something."Alan said as he rubbed her back.
Gus slowly removed his hand from her head "Glad that you're feeling better. Well was the ice cream at least good?"
The OCA
"Yeah."Ashley answered as Alan stopped rubbing her back.
Gus looked up at her and smiled "Glad you like it, theres a lot more flavors and theres a lot of really good ones too."
The OCA
Moving all the inches of his member into her, the base of his cock tapped against her entrance, and she moaned, putting her paws on his shoulder. "Ohh gods... yes... s-start... you..."

Kyo did the best he could, he suckled and licked the mammery in front of him - while rolling about the other. Through all this, he himself was starting to get a little bit aroused, as a bulge started to appear under his trousers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin groaned slightly and nodded as he began thrusting slowly, cuddling White tightly.
Alexia's moans grew louder as Kyo treated her tits. She took one of her paws and rubbed the bulge in his pants.
The OCA