Join our server on Discord

half a million
UnknownH Wrote:Oh come on, he's just having fun. He's that bitter ray of sunshine.
(where did I hear that before?)

I dunno, he's kind of the anti-sunshine. I guess that'd moonshine, but I don't think he drinks.
Back on topic please.
Fine, you want a real answer? Set aside money in an IRA and diversified mutual funds... though the IRA might not do you much good.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What's an IRA (I'm new to most of this stuff) and why are you suggesting it if it wouldn't do me much good?
Wisemon Wrote:Why worry about retirement? That's one of the perks of being a firefighter. The stress, not having a full night's sleep because you hear that bell, the smoke inhalation... all of those delightful factors combine into you not having to worry about retirement.

Damn that was witty.

ON TOPIC:

Have you considered another job maybe? Wise is right you know. Is it worth it? That can be a very stressful job. Add a wife and kids into the equation, and you could have a mess. For the pay it goes for, I would rethink the career choice.

However, it is your life, not mine. You do what makes you happy, but consider all risks.

The other advice sounds pretty sound to me.
Renamon's Army